FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

"Error...Run "nandroid-mobile.sh" via adb!"

716 posts
Thanks Meter: 46

By iflip, Senior Member on 19th May 2010, 06:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
ive been using nand backup since eris was rooted. I recently started having this error come up when trying to nand b/u and nand restore. i flashed the fresh rom 2.1 and then i ran into issues. got an error on
my screen:
everything worked fine up until now.
And i dont think its the rom that did this.
lately, all the latest roms ive been using have been having shutdown issues, requiring battery pulls following shutdown. Im not sure if all the batterypulling broke my amon ra, but im stuck with having to reflash the rom when having issues with it. very time consuming, battery draining, and very annoying. anyone else having this issue or any suggestions??

19th May 2010, 06:23 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Mime has done that too. I've noticed it when my battery was below 15%. Try connecting to a charger or let your battery charge a little bit.

After I did that I had no more problems.
19th May 2010, 06:26 AM |#3  
Flag Stockton
Thanks Meter: 3,608

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iflip

ive been using nand backup since eris was rooted. I recently started having this error come up when trying to nand b/u and nand restore. i flashed the fresh rom 2.1 and then i ran into issues. got an error on
my screen:
lately, all the latest roms ive been using have been having shutdown issues, requiring battery pulls following shutdown. Im not sure if all the batterypulling broke my amon ra, but im stuck with having to reflash the rom when having issues with it. very time consuming, battery draining, and very annoying. anyone else having this issue or any suggestions??

yea its most likely because your battery is low, charge it a bit then restore
19th May 2010, 06:27 AM |#4  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

my screen:

ya it usually does that with a low battery .....

only happened to me once ..... but a very wise man told me this was almost always the cause
19th May 2010, 06:34 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
ive been charged all day. still no luck.. :(
19th May 2010, 06:58 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

my screen:

I think I had the "Error : run 'nandroid-mobile.sh restore' via adb!" problem before when trying to restore a rom in recovery, but i think it was because of renaming the folder inside the "nandroid" folder on the sd card.
19th May 2010, 07:09 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
i didnt rename anything
19th May 2010, 07:20 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
quick question what recovery are you using?
I had problems similar to this on CLOCKWORKMOD recovery, to the point where i couldn't flash or restore any nand. I even tried flashing root rom and that also failed. when It tried to write boot and the system in failed and then i had to replace my phone because it wouldn't even boot after trying to flash root rom.
19th May 2010, 07:23 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
using amon ra.
i think im gonna try to reinstall recovery img via adb. any requests to stop me go right ahead.
19th May 2010, 07:39 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Unhappy
i tried reinstalling recoery img via adb and still nothing!!!! AARRGH!!!
19th May 2010, 02:45 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Re: "Error...Run "nandroid-mobile.sh" via adb!"
Sounds lime my issue js rather unique. Doesnt seem like anyone else had this problem yet. Well i guess for now im .sh out of luck.

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)