- Download files and place on SD card:
update-nexusone-FRF50-noradio-signed.zip from Modaco.com (May 24: noradio files added - should work fine for T-Mo & AT&T!)
froyo-rooter-signed.zip from Cyanogen
- Titanium Backup -> Backup all user apps
- Turn off phone -> Hold Volume Down, then Press Power button
- Enter Recovery
- Backup/Restore -> Nand backup
- Wipe if you have a Sense UI ROM (no wipe needed coming from Cyanogen)
- Flash update-nexusone-FRF50-signed.zip
- Reboot, you'll get Android-falling-out-of-box
- It will reboot into Recovery, select Reboot again
- It should boot into 2.2, yay!
- You should still have root, but if you want BusyBox (or lost root somehow), Cyanogen has done it again! Go back into Recovery and flash froyo-rooter-signed.zip. Then Titanium Backup will work once again.