I was watching a Youtube video showing up the new HTC Wildfire with an awesome feature, pressing an hardware key you have access to an homescreen from where you can run the widget you desire.
So I´ve decided to create a small app for our Rhodium:
Name: HomeScreenJump for TouchPro 2
Requirements: .NET CF 3.5
Description: HomeScreen from where you can jump to the Manila Tab you want.
Tabs available: Home, People, Messages, Mail, Weather, Twitter, Music, Photos&Videos, Call History, eReader, Documents, GPS Tracker, Settings, Calendar, Internet, Manila TV, Stocks, Footprints, Facebook and Programs Tabs.
Change Log 12-06-2010:
- One Cab Installer.
- Fullscreen view (no more WM6.5 buttons).
- Visual enhancements and animations.
- Favorite wallpaper crash fixed.
- Readme file added to install folder
Change Log 07-06-2010:
- 3x3 grid with 9 Tab links
- 20 Manila Tabs available now
- Wallpaper changer easy to skin
- Favorite wallpaper - you need to copy your favorite wallpaper to \Program Files\HomeScreenJump\Wallpapers with the name "favorite.jpg"
- Option to choose which tabs to show
1. Remove previous cabs (HSJ Basefiles.cab & HomeScreenJump.cab), and delete \Program Files\Homescreenjump folder in your device
2. Install the "HomeScreenJump.cab" in attach (device)
- Browse device for pictures
- Live or last-visit based preview
- Slide Panel with more shortcuts (canceled)