FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] OTA Update 1.32.651.6 | Update.zip Format

1,325 posts
Thanks Meter: 693

By flipzmode, Retired Recognized Developer on 8th June 2010, 11:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is a download for the stock evo OTA update (1.32.651.6), rooted and in update.zip format. Please note that you will NOT be able to just flash this on your phone and have root. This is here for you to be able to have a totally stock rom (with root, superuser, and debugging turned on) once you root your Evo. You should be able to flash this without wiping, however if you have any problems then wipe.

Base: Supersonic_1.32.651.6

Download: http://geekfor.me/evo/21/ota1326516

Radio: http://geekfor.me/evo/radio/radio139000531/

8th June 2010, 12:26 PM |#2  
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Re: [ROM] OTA Update 1.32.651.6 | Update.zip Format
Thanks, flipz!
8th June 2010, 01:08 PM |#3  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Just saying that this also breaks 4G, I was running the debugging recovery PC36IMG.zip from toastcfh before this and 4G was working fine.
8th June 2010, 01:35 PM |#4  
OP Retired Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeltk

Just saying that this also breaks 4G, I was running the debugging recovery PC36IMG.zip from toastcfh before this and 4G was working fine.

Did you upgrade your radio? This is a 100% copy of the rom with the minor tweaks required to make it root. I have had several testers confirm that 4g works perfectly fine with the radio update. I'll be making my way towards the city today and confirming it for myself. I can't test it from home.
8th June 2010, 01:36 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
4g works, confirmed.
8th June 2010, 01:39 PM |#6  
OP Retired Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efuse

4g works, confirmed.

Thanks.
8th June 2010, 02:09 PM |#7  

More
has anyone successfully flashed this over their .1 "stock" rom? any FC/other issues?
8th June 2010, 02:10 PM |#8  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode

Did you upgrade your radio? This is a 100% copy of the rom with the minor tweaks required to make it root. I have had several testers confirm that 4g works perfectly fine with the radio update. I'll be making my way towards the city today and confirming it for myself. I can't test it from home.

Yes, I flashed the radio that toast posted earlier. 4G connects and shows 2 bars, just no data gets passed through (ie, web pages don't load, speedtests don't run) tested after a reboot too.
8th June 2010, 02:48 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode

You should be able to flash this without wiping

Please explain. I have the Toast root, Flipz original .1 rooted RUU & Toast radio update. I can flash this with the same procedure as the .1 rooted RUU? Are you saying that I do not need to clear data and davlic cache? Also, I assume I will have to reinstall all apps?
Thanks!

PS- If my SD card is working and I have the new radio, is there a reason for me to flash this rom?
8th June 2010, 02:57 PM |#10  
Flag Covina, CA
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Thanks flipz! You're the man!
8th June 2010, 03:33 PM |#11  

More
Thank you Flipz.
Market is working shows all my apps and installs are running faster then ever.
Shows Handcent.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)