FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help with on-screen keyboard

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Ultrasone, Junior Member on 20th June 2010, 05:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I recently installed sense 2.1 on my TP and for about a day or two,the on-sceen keyboard is stuck in the MF Compact way...When I go to settings and I select the Full Qwerty keyboard, is stays the same.F**k it...
Do I have to perform a hard reset ? Cause if this is the case, I won't do it,cause reinstalling everything all over again takes time...

22nd June 2010, 04:12 AM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrasone

I recently installed sense 2.1 on my TP and for about a day or two,the on-sceen keyboard is stuck in the MF Compact way...When I go to settings and I select the Full Qwerty keyboard, is stays the same.F**k it...
Do I have to perform a hard reset ? Cause if this is the case, I won't do it,cause reinstalling everything all over again takes time...

When you see the keyboard icon in an app on the lower center part of the screen, click on it and hold. Eventually a keyboard picker will show up.

Drove me up the wall too. Seems to change it at random.
22nd June 2010, 06:04 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Thx ... i know about the keyboard picker.in my case it wouldn't pop-out. Stupid ...I noticed yesterday that it is showing the full qwerty keyboard...seems to have a mind of its own
24th June 2010, 10:55 AM |#4  

More
Hey I too have the same problem on my HTC
The changes are not saved.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)