1,398 posts
Thanks Meter: 541

By Mr_Bartek, Senior Member on 23rd June 2010, 08:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th July 2010, 04:35 PM |#51  
Flag Silkeborg
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Okay i have the generick rom for U20i (Mini pro) can i updatet the phone like the mini ?

29th July 2010, 12:39 PM |#52  

More
Could you please share where you got the Generic U20i rom from?, i would like it too :)
29th July 2010, 02:36 PM |#53  
Flag Seville
Thanks Meter: 38

More
yes please!share it!!i'm sick of vodafone and it 360 services!!i can't use timescape properly and can't sync with facebook
29th July 2010, 06:42 PM |#54  
Flag Silkeborg

More
Here you go guys, rapidshare.com/files/409825735/u21i_rom_for_xda.rar.
It can only be downloaded 10 times and it goes offline, can someone please uploaded it again, i don't have premium account on rapidshare.

This is the generic UK version to the U20i (X10 Mini Pro) to other people from different counties like Denmark, Germany and so on, this will install the fysical keyboard in english so there will not be Æ, Ø Å on the keybord when you type. Can you please write if you have succes with the update on your phone, thanks
Gonsi
29th July 2010, 08:52 PM |#55  

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by blatancic

Here you go guys, rapidshare.com/files/409825735/u21i_rom_for_xda.rar.
It can only be downloaded 10 times and it goes offline, can someone please uploaded it again, i don't have premium account on rapidshare.

This is the generic UK version to the U20i (X10 Mini Pro) to other people from different counties like Denmark, Germany and so on, this will install the fysical keyboard in english so there will not be Æ, Ø Å on the keybord when you type. Can you please write if you have succes with the update on your phone, thanks

Here is a mirror:

http://www.multiupload.com/OJRYKAJBF4
30th July 2010, 12:34 AM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
do you use these files with the SEU program or another way , as i want to debrand my phone (u20i) mini pro?, thanks
30th July 2010, 04:27 PM |#57  
Flag Seville
Thanks Meter: 38

More
thanks!i'll try the root first and if i cann't remove provider apps, i'll try with this to remove them
30th July 2010, 11:40 PM |#58  
Flag Silkeborg

More
Thanks for the mirror well try the sony erricsson pogram for it, i did it in a different way, will some one try it and post i it works ?

And skyleth if you know how to root the U20i please leave a post how to do so, Thanks !
31st July 2010, 09:07 AM |#59  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blatancic

Thanks for the mirror well try the sony erricsson pogram for it, i did it in a different way, will some one try it and post i it works ?

And skyleth if you know how to root the U20i please leave a post how to do so, Thanks !

ive tried the SE update program, and cant get it to work,could you tell us how you did yours?

looks like the file you gave us is to be used on setool, cuz all the files are sin_file_set-file
31st July 2010, 01:36 PM |#60  
Recognized Developer
Flag Schwelm (NRW)
Thanks Meter: 5,929

Donate to Me
More
I somebody needs:
German Unbranded Rom for SEUS (mini pro) : http://rapidshare.com/files/410023046/ger-unbrand.rar

Regards
Bin4ry
31st July 2010, 01:52 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bin4ry

I somebody needs:
German Unbranded Rom for SEUS :

Regards
Bin4ry

awesome, does the keybord work with æøå or what thoes letters would be in german
oh and is it pro or normal mini?

it is able to flash just fine with the seus program, ofc replacing the files at x amount of download is complete. the danish æøå does not work tho, and the preinstalled crap demos are sadly still on the phone. guess we are forced to root for thoes to vanish.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)