FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

General Android and hardware problems queries? Ask them HERE* :)

1,540 posts
Thanks Meter: 163

By babijoee, Retired Forum Moderator on 2nd July 2010, 06:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
There are too many threads asking for help and so i want to open this thread for people to easily search and get the answer they are looking for.

Having problems? Don't know where to ask or want to open new thread
Then ask any questions here.
I have asked some other members to help me manage this and hopefully we can help you out.
*Remember there are no stupid questions so ask away.*

Warning: Please dont post outside this thread about problems. Any new threads that are created that don't seem to have major importance will be deleted.

2nd July 2010, 06:49 AM |#2  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Melbourne

Donate to Me
More
Reserved for links
2nd July 2010, 06:49 AM |#3  
Flag Melbourne

Donate to Me
More
Reserved for other
2nd July 2010, 05:05 PM |#4  
Flag Fuzhou
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Talking
2.2 do not support Chinese?
and will it?
2nd July 2010, 05:07 PM |#5  
Flag Fuzhou

More
Talking
Mine is Diamond,where I can find a lite rom for android.
2nd July 2010, 05:40 PM |#6  
Flag So Cal
Thanks Meter: 106

More
232603 are you talking about the language support? wouldn't see any reason it wouldn't be supported in the future if it isn't already.

as for a literom, are you gsm or cdma? are you looking for a rom to boot android or dualboot android and winmo?
2nd July 2010, 08:00 PM |#7  
Flag Melbourne

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 232603

2.2 do not support Chinese?
and will it?

We haven't built it in. I'm sure we have it in the source though. once the builds start getting more stable i'll start adding those in. For now we just fixing bugs.
4th July 2010, 09:14 AM |#8  

More
Bypass Google Accounts? Or alternatively set it up over a wireless network.
Howdy,

I have been watching the Android development for the Fuze with quite some interest for a while now, and it has made leaps and bounds over the past several months to the point where I decided to try it out.

It successfully booted into Android; however, I have data access to my phone disabled. This seems to cause the Google accounts set up to fail and causes some sort of infinite loop where it keeps asking to set up my account

Is there A) any way to bypass the Google Account set up and set it up later or B) jump on a wireless network (or alternatively jump to shell)?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
4th July 2010, 01:49 PM |#9  
Flag Melbourne

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by catepillar

Howdy,

I have been watching the Android development for the Fuze with quite some interest for a while now, and it has made leaps and bounds over the past several months to the point where I decided to try it out.

It successfully booted into Android; however, I have data access to my phone disabled. This seems to cause the Google accounts set up to fail and causes some sort of infinite loop where it keeps asking to set up my account

Is there A) any way to bypass the Google Account set up and set it up later or B) jump on a wireless network (or alternatively jump to shell)?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

We've removed the SetupWizard and default provision so no more setup loop.
4th July 2010, 05:48 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babijoee

We've removed the SetupWizard and default provision so no more setup loop.

I don't know why I hit it, but I rebooted the phone and it was gone.

Thanks for your help.
6th July 2010, 05:34 AM |#11  
Flag Batu Caves
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi, i've been using xandroid since last month and everything is running OK except the battery is draining and charging quickly (1-2 hours) which is pretty unusual for normal usage or charging.

What I've noticed that this can also happened even in sleep mode. Did there is any way to preserve battery power? Usually it can stand up to 8 hour on WM6.5 (gps, data connection on).

I am using HTC Touch Pro (RAPHAEL).

Anyway it was the greatest effort you have put to make this device running Android
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)