FeedSpeak Pro is a talking RSS feed reader app that reads aloud feed headlines and their summaries. It offers a convenient alternative way to stay updated with your favorite websites and blogs while on the go. Use your Google Reader account to login and pull down subscribed RSS feeds. Free your eyes and hands while listening to your news!
* Text-to-Speech of your Google Reader RSS feeds.
* Select to speak article summaries or just titles.
* Supports sorting, tagging, skipping, and linking to feeds and articles.
* Bonus: Fun custom text entry! Enter in any text and listen to it.
Please visit: feedspeak.tk or search for "FeedSpeak Pro" in the Android Market.
- I usually let a bunch of feeds queue up and listen to them while going to work/school.
- The UI could probably use improvement, but the purpose of the app is to allow you to not look at your phone/computer to get your RSS news.
- The TTS is robotic, but it is the built-in voice, so I can't do much about that.
- I try to fix bugs I find as soon as possible if I can in my free time.
I welcome any feedback for improving the app.
Please post requests/problems/comments here.
- FeedSpeak Lite now available for FREE! Enjoy!
- (Note: This version will receive less updates and features than Pro version)