Those above are nightly build from cyanogenmod bravo vendor, codename for our dear HTC Desire
Starting from 08/07/2010, CM6 for Desire is built against latest RADIO features, so please don't report bugs / issue here, neither in Cyanogenmod's forum, if you are still using an obsolete RADIO package.
Newest official radio package ( 32.44.00.32U_5.09.05.30_2 ) is recommended.
* For Orange users: using latest RADIO can cause your device to became SIM-locked again, beware. Go unlocking your device or stay with obsolete radios, that's your choice. *
There are no Google Apps bundled with CM ROMs, because Google asked Cyanogen to remove copyrighted apps from his roms, but you can find Google shits HERE.
Flash this package on the recovery after flashing the ROM, and you will get these applications / services.
Dalvik suggested heap is 24 Mb, please revert it to 24 if different and reboot, 32 causes issues with some apps.
What it is working good:
- 3D works (tested with Google Earth, NP)
- No white noise and echo
- Adobe Flash is available in market & working, test done with http://m.flash.com
- Latest SuperUser APP + Root is present, perfectly working (tested with "su" inside Terminal emulator)
- Chrome to Phone (if not on Market, check HERE)
- Exchange administrator features
- Froyo a2sd setting, force application to SD / Internal mem / manually move
- Modify Aptic feedback
- Player control during lock screen
- Trackball / Menu Wake / unlock
- Render effect with color calibration
- Fully customizable levels for brightness / autobrightness
- Status bar / Notify bar colours customization
- 90 / 180 / 270 rotation
- Fully manual settings for audio attenuation when call is received
- "Tap to focus" feature in Photo Application (Sense-like)
Bug tested by me, with cm_bravo-08242010-005229.zip, after a complete wipe:
Goggles FC Video Camcorder FC
- Gallery 3D is oversaturated, and too much contrast! Red color is killing my eyes!
- Gallery 3D have some "ghost" empty spaces between folders, and it FC sometimes after a new wallpaper is set (usually in landscape mode)
YouTube HD Videos and MP4 have purple barFIXED with latest radio autobrightness works, but it doesn't scale brightness down until screen is turned offfixed with latest builds, use "light attenuation" inside CM Settings, User Interface, brightness settings Buttons backlight not working No Facebook Syncflash latest google parts or just update from the market Twitter sync actually appears under "Accounts & Sync", but there is an error with syncing your contacts with Twitter status & pictures No LED notifications
Tested from users on XDA:
white noise, echo during call
- Trackpad occasionally dies (can you check, when your trackpad is dead, if your headset works? )
Bluetooth A2DP issues (stereo headset, car kit, ... )(should be resolved with nightly > 28/07, please check
- VPN issues
"java.io.IOException: Permission denied" in logcat when trying to export colors to XML in CyanogenMod settings
TO BE UPDATED
- Black bar / notify bar, no flashing required. Just place it in the root folder of your micro SD, apply from Cyanogenmod Settings / User Interface / Extra modifications / Import from XML, and reboot. Just get the XML HERE
- Custom backup for A2SD (so you don't have to flash it on every nightly): HERE
- Re-adding Launcher 2: HERE
- Segoe Windows Phone N Fonts: HERE
- iPhone4 look-alike Fonts: HERE
- hosts update 15 July for removing ads / banners: HERE
- A2SD, flash THIS just after ROM. Download some info application, check free space. Run:
su a2sd install
After reboot, check free space.
Install some app: space shouldn't decrease very fast.
If it decrease a lot, something is not working.
su a2sd check
su a2sd repair
su a2sd cachesd
Please report non-mentioned bugs in this thread with a SIZE 7 RED TEXT, so I can see it better (I'm short sighted ) !