Here you are my nandroid backup of EU 2.1-update1 (SHOLS_U2_02.31.0) TS's which has the following features:
-Overclock 800 Mhz - vsel 56max (standard @ stock) with script cpufreq_conservative.ko set @ boot
- Obviously rooted
- Full market
- Baseband RTHS.
- Keyboard Euro_querty (£ and €)
- APN self-configurables for the most European carriers
- Launcher 2.1 from 1 to 9 screens, live wallpapers works at touch.
- Gallery 3D Nexus One (by default) works 100%; removed mediagallery.apk
- Motonav, motoCAL, motoGAL,GreekIME, CertInstaller, AlarmClock, GMaps removed.
- Installed Alarm and Dock of Nexus One (works like a charm), Facebook Client, Voice commands installed, Voice Search e Voice Dialer, Sound Recorder, Car dock, Wireless Tether (BT/WI-FI), app/widget Quickboot (reboot/bootloader/recovery), GenieWidget.
- OTA disabled.
- Live Wallpapers 2.1: Grass, Water, Galaxy, Nexus e Polar Clock
- Droid X bootanimation
- Dalvik cache - much free memory in /data.
- SDK v7 in build.prop
- script mountrw and mountro in /system/xbin
- YouTube set by default on high quality, in 3G too.
- busybox and its symlink installed in /system/xbin
- Milestone USB tether (modified by TheSolutor, phone must be in "Portal and tools" mode, you have to set manually lan-usb on your PC as following: IP= 192.168.16.1, DNS and GW=192.168.16.2
It's a very fast and light rom with much free memory for apps
It's a nandroid backup, use ADBRecovery, OpenRecovery, or Got OpenRecovery for installation as a nandroid restore after a wipe
Link v1 (EU 02.31): >>>>DOWNLOAD HERE<<<<
- Same specs of v1 (fast and light), just the following differences:
- CertInstaller and Gmaps left, Helpcenter removed, update all apps to a newer version
- FLAC support
Link v2 (IT 02.38): >>>>>DOWNLOAD HERE<<<<<
For those who want to have Froyo's JIT on my rom, download GOT OpenRecovery ready for script HERE. Once you are in the recovery choose Miscellaneous--->Run Script--->JIT.sh and reboot. That's all. I recommend to apply that on v2 (02.38) where i've tested it.
New Version Fast-Light-Rom "v2a" (18/07/2010)
Changelog (same specs of v2 but..):
- Overclocked 1000Mhz - vsel56max (stock) - conservative governor at boot (but you can change it on setcpu)
- Froyo's JIT included
- New superuser.apk version
- Galaxy S Theme (no Launcher) completely working
Link v2a: >>>>>DOWNLOAD HERE<<<<<
I hope you like my work