You can also follow updates on Twitter now: Dexter Picard (DexterPicard) on Twitter or me a Red bull, and you're sure i stay up working on this mod´or you can visit my new homepage at Dexter's mods
Primary Image download - MotoFrenzy v0.52 FULL image
OLDER FULL RELEASES -
MotoFrenzy v0.51 FULL image
MotoFrenzy v0.5a FULL image
MotoFrenzy v0.4 FULL image
MotoFrenzy folder goes into /nandroid/adbrecovery on your SDCARD
ALWAYS WIPE YOUR PHONE BEFORE INSTALLING A FULL IMAGE
download the latest attached zip , and inside you find a MotoFrenzy-vx.xx-update-nosign zip , which you copy to your sdcard into the folder /OpenRecovery/updates and recover from OpenRecovery menu.
Patches only match the release which it is made for. so 0.1 release has patches 0.1(a-z) and so on. you cannot use 0.1a on a 0.2 release.
THEMES (works on 0.5 but FRG22 features are lost)
Themes applied with OpenRecovery, will automatically format(factory reset) your phone, as these has different signatures and cannot be used on top of this releas without factory reset.
Download Theme - Nexus1 theme for froyo.
This theme is based on Modaco R21 release with chinese included too.Download Theme - UD Extreme 5.0.1 for froyo.
it has multilanguage support and france,germany,italian,portugese and some chinese(i cannot pronounce) as examples
hw keyboard light only works when "auto" light is disabled. (use power panel, so you can manage light if needed)
This theme is primarily "dark grey".Download Theme - Droid FRG01 stock theme for froyo.
All credits goes to Ultimate Droid for the making of this mod, i just ported their Droid release to run on our milestone.
You should note, this uses an alternate launcher(PRO) and added functions(UDParts menu) into menus for configuation and as example DISABLE/CHANGE PREFERRED STORAGE for Market downloads, which we, with a 2.1 kernel can utilize. Please visit their site to see the pictures of this mod.
I have not have the chance to test all options of their menu functions but it looks promissing.
Original theme coming with 0.4 image. this is primarily just for easy restore.STATUS
USB / ABD
AC Charging (milestone specific option)
3D games / full display support
Video playback (Youtube etc..)
Video Recorder + camera focus/audio
FULL Images are copied to the SDCARD into /nandroid/adbrecovery folder, and installed from your OpenRecovery menu.
Patches are copied into the /OpenRecovery/updates folder, and installed from openrecovery menu.
Radio Band Requirements for different countries
Some countries require the original 3G files of your current ROM to work ie. Canada, Brazil, Venezuela, Germany and some others countries uses a different band for 3G. If u dont backup the 4 original 3G Files and restore it over this nandroid once installed u gonna have poor signal, sms problems and HSDPA loss (even if u set apn and get conection its gonna be crappy one).
Files should be in the /system/etc/motorola/bp_nvm_default/ of your phone.
Files can only be copied from OpenRecovery , using adb shell.
Latest v0.5 has builtin install option using GScript , so you can get the radio replaced/installed. without update zip files.
You might check this thread , if a update-nosign.zip file exists for your model. which makes it easier for you to install.
- native froyo apps2sd now working, thanks to Nadlabak on his work on this. you can call it a preview of his cm6 release :) looking forward to it.v0.51: 11-09-2010
- location fix, mistakenly updated complete gapps update, but not compatible with our milestone.
- vpn correction.. (thanks to Pooyan for supplying the account to verify it with)
- adobe flash removed (download and add externally, the enabler i made is not working)
- youtube,twitter,maps,voice updates possible in this version (problem related to gapps update)
- updated google apps so updates are possible.
- added missing flash apk. (use gscript to activate)
- Deodex'd framework.. added custom circle battery stats + E/3G baseband icon.
- DLNA + Files apps (original from MotoBlur) included.- "Files" it makes it possible to copy from/to/between windows fileshare.- replaced battery stats lib..
- DLNA service is for now still testing
- corrected /etc/gps.conf , added google info + Europe NTP services.
- fixed libril driver (earlier version had problems)
- added notification information onscreen, when shortcuts are used.
- re-enabled panic daemon reboot, if/when a process fails (such as radio process)
- Added Ext2 filesystem check before mounting.v0.5b: 23-08-2010
- init.rc changes
- New Keyboard shortcut functions (hold all 3 keys to activate)- Spotlight switch (LEFT SHIFT + A + DPAD CENTER)- Latest Overclock module + app (v1.4) and is now activated (550Mhz) even if no "overclock" file is found on /sdcard
- hw keyboard light switch (LEFT SHIFT + A + L)
- Disable apps2sd (LEFT SHIFT + A + U)
- Enable apps2sd (LEFT SHIFT + A + T)
- start adb (LEFT SHIFT + A + X)
- restart RIL(phone driver) *TEST* (LEFT SHIFT + A + SPACE)
- copy all downloaded apps to sdcard (LEFT SHIFT + A + P)
"Call waiting" has been fixed.v0.5a(a): 22-08-2010
blue led startup fix + usb fix + GScript app + apps2sd ownership mount fix.v0.5: 21-08-2010
Release updated to FRG22 (official Droid OTA release)v0.4: 03-08-2010
Apps2SD ext2 partition supported (no more need for use_apps2sd trigger)
Fixed data signal icon to show E/G/H types
Added GScript script options for ease of use.
- Included overclock file creation (Default 550Mhz)
- Baseband installation option (several countries included)
- Switch GoogleEmail app (Exchange policy on/off)
- See space free on EXT2 sdcard partition (partition2 only supported)
- switch build.prop (Nexus1 and Droid)
Corrected hw keyboard link, so G.O.T hw keyboard recovery should work now.
Dalvik cache now moved to /cache folder
Adobe flash 10.1.72 included seperately
Camera starting to work a little, but has FOCUS problem
Completely new rebuild with Droid stock FRG01B
Flash 10.1 included as apk (push it to the phone with "adb"
its no longer possible to download with this release.
build.prop does not match.
see bottom of this post for AudioEffect application, and download zip here.
Removed old changelog below v0.4, seems useless now...
Nadlabak - compiling and testing native froyo apps2sd functionality.
Pooyan - getting vpn working
Fightspit - circle battery icon stats.
Anonymous - betas of images.
Thyrus - early versions testing with alternate framework
Luis - themes