- Rotary Lockscreen (scrapped from CM6) (FINAL version only)
- Battery % mod
- lilh3rmit's Trackball Alert support
- DarkTremor Apps2SD (a2sd and FINAL versions)
- Boombuler's AppWidgetPicker
- zipaligned and deodexed
- busybox, bash, and nano included
- Black status bar w/ white text and updated icons (from sense ui) (from formel-lms)
- Stock "X" boot animation
- HUGE apn list
- Trackball Wake (cyanogenmod / crimsondr)
- "H" icon for HSXPA (cyanogenmod)
- Reboot option (incl. recovery and bootloader) via power button (cyanogenmod)
- Small changes to boost upload speed and overall performance in build.prop
- Some extra wallpapers from CM6.
- BACK EVERYTHING UP! Do a nandroid and backup your apps/data, and back up your sdcard if you are using a2sd.
- If you don't have the Froyo (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) radio installed, flash it. I have also used the "Korean" (5.08) radio with good results. It's up to you.
- (a2sd only) From recovery, format your sdcard to include an ext3 partition. I use 512mb, no swap partition. THIS WILL WIPE YOUR SDCARD.
- Flash the ROM from the link below.
- Flash the Google Apps package. I took them out of the main ROM since they keep being updated.
- Sign in to the market to complete setup.
I personally run wildmonks kernel (link) using the "interactive" scheduler. Of course, the stock kernel is included with my ROM.
If you have any problems, please post them here and I will address them as I can. This is my daily use ROM and I have not experienced any issues.
Google Apps Download:here.
ROM w/ a2sd:here
ROM FINAL version w/ a2sd: here
If you like it, donate!