FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[REQUEST] MIUI lock screen

313 posts
Thanks Meter: 27

By lostinbeta, Senior Member on 25th September 2010, 05:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So MIUI is an awesome overhaul but definitely not ready for use as an everyday Rom just yet. What I was wondering is if there were any way or anyone who could port just the lock screen replacement from it. And if not, are there any replacements out there like it?

26th September 2010, 08:04 AM |#2  
Central Illinois
Thanks Meter: 162

Donate to Me
More
I would love to see someone point to google voice instead of the default messaging app.
26th September 2010, 09:19 AM |#3  
Kansas
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I really like the lockscreen too
26th September 2010, 05:35 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
maybe the creator of widget locker lockscreen will implement it in future updates
9th October 2010, 09:50 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
That would be great.
9th December 2010, 06:09 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
That would be awesome!
9th December 2010, 09:42 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
This was so long ago...LOL. does MIUI still use the dual slide lock screen? Last I used it was on Rodriguez and the dual pic slide was removed. Not sure if this was rom specific or through MIUI though.
10th December 2010, 05:44 AM |#8  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinbeta

This was so long ago...LOL. does MIUI still use the dual slide lock screen? Last I used it was on Rodriguez and the dual pic slide was removed. Not sure if this was rom specific or through MIUI though.

Miui does use the slide with phone/lock/message keys. But MIUI has an amazing theming system, so it comes in many forms.
10th December 2010, 06:10 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Not ready for everyday use?!?! Guess need to move over to another ROM seeing as how I've been using MIUI everyday for months...

Sorry, just seems like YOUR opinion. NOT a fact...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
10th December 2010, 01:48 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab51270

Not ready for everyday use?!?! Guess need to move over to another ROM seeing as how I've been using MIUI everyday for months...

Sorry, just seems like YOUR opinion. NOT a fact...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Guess you don't know how to read. This thread was posted back when MIUI was brand new and extra buggy not to mention not even fully translated. So chill out. MIUI has come a long way in a short period. I don't use it full time but I've flashed versions and its pretty nice now.
The Following User Says Thank You to lostinbeta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lostinbeta Ad-Free
10th December 2010, 11:33 PM |#11  
Flag Debrecen
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinbeta

+1

yes, i willbe glad to use lockscreen like MIUI *.apk version...devs,pls share it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)