FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 9 Lite

[THEME] [MOD] [4/18] SuperCircleBatteryMod-CM7 STABLE (older circles still available)

1,971 posts
Thanks Meter: 762

By pendo, Senior Member on 15th August 2010, 12:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4/21
One of the problems with flashing these batteries is that when you apply a theme via the Theme Chooser app, it replaces the battery at the levels contained in the theme causing your battery indicator to appear to have multiple personality disorder. I have edited the 2 stock themes, Androidian and Cyanbread, so that you can apply either yet still retain my battery mod. The theme will still apply like normal, it just won't touch the battery. I've made 3 separate downloads so you can choose to replace either of the built in themes or both.

Flash in recovery
Androidian-no_battery.zip
Cyanbread-no_battery.zip
Androidian&Cyanbread-no_battery.zip
4/18 CM7-STABLE
SmoothC is a gradient style of the original C. SmoothGreenGradient is the same as SmoothC execept that it starts at green instead of blue for the progression and does NOT contain any blue. SmoothF is not a matte finish like the original F, but it does follow the same color progression. It IS NOT a gradient style so color change is abrupt. 100-50% is green, 30-49% yellow, 15-29% orange, 14 and below is red. All have my most detailed charging animation I've ever made, which is *very* smooth. I made these 100% from scratch (no templates) and I know they are the smoothest circles you will find (in this resolution anyway).

As always, have a recent nandroid and flash in recovery:

CM7-N1_final-SmoothC.zip

CM7-N1_final-SmoothGreenGradient.zip

CM7-N1_final-SmoothF.zip

GENERAL INFO
-These are flash update only.
-If your rom has a toggle for battery percentage, turn it OFF. The images have percentages built in and there's a separate image for each percent.
-Always have a recent nandroid backup available should you have an issue. That goes for anything, not just my mods

If you like the work, or I've been able to help you with other stuff, don't forget the thanks button at the bottom, or there's that other thanks button on the left under my name

Thanks again everybody for the kind words, and extra thanks to those who've tossed me a drink
[/INDENT]

THE FILES BELOW ARE STILL CURRENT FOR ENOMTHER'S LAST RELEASE
Enomther's TheOfficial--all of the versions are themed for manup by default except as noted
**NEW CHARGING ANIMATION**--
This was a pretty big project. I've almost doubled the amount of animation frames, the charge motion is incredibly smooth now. Also, I've rewritten the animation instructions to show an image with the % on it as part of the animation. It will change for every 2% you battery gains in charge. Check it out!
===>2.14 Manup Gold w/new charge<===

**12/16**New Gingerbread keyboard-orange has been replaced with blue
2.14-gb_kb-PendoBlue

2.14 SuperCircle-Verde.zip-new whiter numbers
2.14 SuperCircle-Gold.zip
2.14 SuperCircle-B-white numbers.zip
2.14 SuperCircle-C+.zip
2.14 SuperCircle-I.zip

NON-THEMED VERSIONS
2.14-stock-SuperCircle-verde.zip-new whiter numbers
2.14-stock-SuperCircleB-white_numbers.zip
2.14-stock-SuperCircleB-black_numbers.zip
2.14-stock-SuperCircleD-black_numbers.zip
2.14-stock-SuperCircle-I.zip
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pendo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pendo Ad-Free

15th August 2010, 02:01 AM |#2  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 433

More
Good job Pendo! These are awesome. Keep up the awesome battery designs.
15th August 2010, 02:10 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Gives me boot loop on Cyanogen 6 RC2 but still looks great.
15th August 2010, 02:10 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tulsa, OK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leyvatron

Good job Pendo! These are awesome. Keep up the awesome battery designs.

Thanks!

Now that I've done it several times, I've about got the conversion down pat I think. So if there's anybody that has their status bar themed the way they want, but want to add this, get at me and I will try to get it out.
15th August 2010, 02:15 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tulsa, OK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVisionX01

Gives me boot loop on Cyanogen 6 RC2 but still looks great.

Cool, thanks. I've not tried anything from CM since I first rooted and that was RC1. I just totally love the enom build and haven't wanted to leave it.

A little later, I will flash CM and see what I can find out.
15th August 2010, 03:09 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Arrow
I previously flashed a super circle. Mod from enoms site and it came with these cool status bar icons similar to the one on the desire forum version A. If I flash your version C will it get rid of these icons.... thanks. Great job pendo........
15th August 2010, 03:23 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tulsa, OK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Curry

I previously flashed a super circle. Mod from enoms site and it came with these cool status bar icons similar to the one on the desire forum version A. If I flash your version C will it get rid of these icons.... thanks. Great job pendo........

Yes, it will get rid of them. Whenever you flash one of these mods, it will completely replace your current status bar. The only way I know of that would keep what you have is a morph, but that doesn't seem to be compatible yet. I think it could be possible, though if metamorph were changed to recognize the resources and new id's in my framework-res.

So short story is, if you have your bar just the way you want, you'll have to send me your framework-res and I can rebuild it with which ever version you want. Then I can make sure all custom icons that you want get in there.

The Manup version above has every themed icon included with the prethemed rom.....so to the end user, it looks like the only thing I changed is the battery, but in reality it's a whole new framework-res..
15th August 2010, 03:49 AM |#8  
Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Can this be flashed onto the stock N1 rom?
15th August 2010, 03:58 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Talking
thanks a lot pendo...for now I'll just stick with the super circle mod I have even though I love yours....
15th August 2010, 04:19 AM |#10  
Flag ORLANDO, FL
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendo

Thanks!

Now that I've done it several times, I've about got the conversion down pat I think. So if there's anybody that has their status bar themed the way they want, but want to add this, get at me and I will try to get it out.

I would love to see this carbon status bar behind the MANUP themed version.. if possible here it is http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=751440
15th August 2010, 05:07 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tulsa, OK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighulk666

Can this be flashed onto the stock N1 rom?

I just updated the op with a stock version. It has the same B version style of battery but with black numbers instead.

I didn't test it but I think it shouldn't have any problems

:link removed:

EDIT: this version is not ready yet
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)