PureFroyo v1.1 Beta AOSP
- PureFroyo is an Android 2.2 Froyo FRF91 ROM built from AOSP (last repo sync: 2010-08-18)
- Pure, clean and fast without using any compiled MODs from others
- Self MODs of trackball wake; battery percentage and reboot/recovery options
- Bundle with IntersectRaven UV kernel for great battery life
- For Nexus One Only
- Android 2.2 Froyo FRF91 ROM built from AOSP (self compiled)
- Rooted with su + Superuser 2.3.4 (thanks ChainsDD) + Deodexed
- Busy box and Toolbox (sym link)
- Trackball wake only (self MOD)
- Reboot / Recovery menu when pressing power button
- Battery percentage (shows "F" when 100% full battery) (thanks CyanogenMod)
- Latest google apps (gapps-hdpi-20100817)
- Lock & Unlock sound
- Default black theme status bar with white text (thanks Geo411m)
- More notification sounds
- Froyo default a2sd
- Froyo default boot animation (that means no special boot animation)
- Kernel: IntersectRaven's 2.6.35_AVS-925mV_CFS_20100802_1056
- Wifi / Wifi portable hotspot / Camera all working
Something removed / not included
- Camera click sound
- Amazon MP3
- CarHome related
- Voice Search
- Google Voice
- Google Talk
- A2SDEXT (not tested)
Install this ROM through recovery:
1. Nandroid backup first!
2. WIPE cache + dalvik-cache
3. Flash PureFroyo from SD
1. You MUST be using the Froyo radio, see the first post.
2. You MUST make a nandroid backup, I will not be held accountable.
3. Wipe cache and dalvik-cache, no need to wipe data in most cases
4. Remember that if you use this ROM, you do so entirely at your own risk
Special thanks to
Paul , Pershoot , Cyanogen , Leo , Geo411m , IntersectR , Wildmonks , coolbho3000 , paratox , vnbuddy2002 , djmcnz , evild , MicroMod777 , JupIterdroid , 928Droid , crimsondr , Eliotstocker, Google search engine, github, updater-scripts from all ROM gurus for reference, all kernel gurus, and others that I cannot remember the name...
The purpose of this ROM is to share a completely AOSP built ROM that used by me daily. I may/may not continue to update this ROM but is welcome for opinions and pinpoint of any errors or in which line of code that I can improve. Some of the features such as trackball unlock, hangup, alert are not implemented because I am not using these features, thanks for accepting these.
I am trying different kernels everyday and let's try out which one is best to you. Of course, this ROM is compatible with most of the kernels including stock / pershoot / wildmonk's etc...
Thanks all for accepting a junior member here posting with poor English and wish all of you enjoy this ROM.
Let's try out the ROM here:
Main site: >> http://www.mediafire.com/PureFroyo <<
Change in 1.1 Beta:
- Fix Setup Wizard bug
- More complete build.prop
- More complete apns-conf.xml APN list
- Revised hosts file
- Default kernel changed to Wildmonk's 2.6.35_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_NoAB_No720p_1113MHz_081910
- Replacement of stock icons for: Browser, Calculator, Clock, Calendar and Messaging.
- Misc. bug fix
PureFroyo 1.1 Beta (2010-08-26)
MD5 Sum: 1e152d42a31d15fae2ba3c2b92e3a34c
Mirror: PureFroyo1.1Beta_signed_082610_201156_rel_.zip - 63.51MB
PureFroyo 1.0 Beta - 1st beta (2010-08-24)
MD5 Sum: 0da6748c75365adb886cfb1141c34a19
Mirror: PureFroyo1.0Beta_signed_082410_233410.zip - 63.39MB
Screenshots (2nd screen's icons are not included in the ROM )
New icons for 1.1 beta