I prefer this rom to Nakyup. There are some (not all) pros and cons in my opinion:
- Many system apps removed. I don't need to manually uninstall them and worry about what have to be kept.
- Notification bar with 7 icons can be held to open extra settings or touched to toggle.
- Google Maps and Root Explorer pre-installed.
- gps.conf already changed to use Google server to help faster gps locking.
- No hang while charging when the phone is off.
- Battery percentage shows in notification bar.
- With Tegrak OC 1.3GHz, my phone hung while playing some heavy graphics games.
- Go Launcher seems more laggy on this rom than on Nakyup or stock rom. Maybe because I have not frozen TW Launcher this time.
- It adds some apps with all Chinese. One of them is actively running with dialer. It displays something under the name of caller. I had to go in and blindly unchecked every checkbox in the app. Some system settings are still in Chinese too.