Check this out....
http://pastebin.com/TRCKfaC6 (attached file also)
Create this as 'angrybirds.sh'. Run from terminal as root, adb shell, or using gscript. It flips the permission on part of the 3d system. (thanks ezTerry!) It makes AB run much smoother, and returns permission to original state when AB exits.
The initial startup screen will be messed up. Lock the screen, then unlock to get past that point.
Here is how to get it as an icon with script wrapper...
1) Install Gscript.apk
2) Create folder /sdcard/gscript
3) Save angrybirds.sh.txt as /sdcard/gscript/angrybirds.sh (remove .txt)
4) Delete any existing angry bird shortcut from desktops
5) Run Gscript, hit MENU, Add Script, Load File button, pick "angrybirds.sh" (if it doesnt show up in list, you didnt put it in correct folder, repeat step 2&3)
6) Make sure "Needs SU" is checked, then click Save
7) Hit HOME button, long press desktop, pick Shortcut, Gscript, "angrybirds"
BOOM, you now have an icon that will run angry birds from the script.
Remember!!! When you start the game, you will get a black/messed up screen... You have to hit END to lock phone, then unlock phone for game to come up. (sometime you may have to lock/unlock a couple times)