FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Football/Soccer Scores Push Notification App?

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Vhero, Member on 12th September 2010, 09:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I tried nearly all the apps on the market I think from livescores to fatmob to scoremobile and not one of them has working notifications on my HTC Desire. So when a team scores I have no idea unless I manually check my phone. Is there any app that can play a notification sound when a team scores in a league i pick etc?? I think there isn't an app available or just android doesn't support this feature yet not so sure which.

Used to love my My Football Pro for iPhone and seriously regretting upgrading to HTC desire from the iPhone now as cannot get a simple app to keep me in touch with scores around the country. I don't mind paying either if it's good.

13th September 2010, 01:22 AM |#2  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 10

More
There was a fair few that were good last season! I use Soccer Livescores, haven't actually tested it this season mind
14th September 2010, 07:56 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyMoo106

There was a fair few that were good last season! I use Soccer Livescores, haven't actually tested it this season mind

Will try it.
14th September 2010, 09:54 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
FotMob actually works on my non rooted Froyo-Desire.

Just enable the specific games you're interested in and you'l get instant notifications. It's not quite "push" but it updates every 30 seconds while the game is on.
14th September 2010, 04:47 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterkling

FotMob actually works on my non rooted Froyo-Desire.

Just enable the specific games you're interested in and you'l get instant notifications. It's not quite "push" but it updates every 30 seconds while the game is on.

Was using Fatmob for notifications on the Man Utd match at weekend as a test run and not only were they about 10 minutes behind with the goals i got NO notifications on my HTC desire.
14th September 2010, 06:15 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhero

Was using Fatmob for notifications on the Man Utd match at weekend as a test run and not only were they about 10 minutes behind with the goals i got NO notifications on my HTC desire.

maybe because you spelled it wrong
just try "Soccer Scores - FotMob" http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.mobilefootie.wc2010 - 30 sek-goal-notification-updates worked for me for the German Bundesliga last weekend.
26th September 2010, 05:11 PM |#7  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterkling

maybe because you spelled it wrong
just try "Soccer Scores - FotMob" http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.mobilefootie.wc2010 - 30 sek-goal-notification-updates worked for me for the German Bundesliga last weekend.

Nah its working now for games which is weird just must have been a bad weekend or something for the scraper it uses.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)