Icons and PSD's-http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4111270/Icons_AP7.zip
the font used is Helvitca. Not a free font and no i can not provide it. A little google might land you it illegally
clock is just digital clock widget with the date in black so you cant see
Using Launcher Pro Plus or ADW Launcher
For Horizontal Widgets, Select the 4x1 Desktop Visualizer widget, load your 3x1 png and shortcut, and then resize it to 3x1 when placed on the homescreen
For vertical Widgets its straightforward. Widget size is 1x2.
If you want the dock set it in launcher pro and then use a transparent icon for the launcher in the middle. Transparent Icon not included
More Guidance. Thanks for helpin out
You have to change your home screen to use 5 rows of icons.
1. You have to install Launcher Pro (and activate Plus features to be able to resize the widgets properly)
2. Install Desktop Visualizer
3. In LauncherPro settings, set appearance of the dock to custom, and use the dock from the new layout.
4. Under advanced set rows to 5.
5. Change app launcher icon to http://www.elektrobike-hotels.com/ma...ransparent.png
6. Remove icons from dock.
7. Create Desktop Visualizer widgets of the appropriate size and configure them to look like the layout.
andyriot has been kind enough to port this over to the lower resolution devices, Its looking sharp too. Way sharper than mine. Nice
To everyone with an MDPI device wishing to use this -- [Layout] Android Phone 7 (MDPI)
All credit goes to newone757 and permission was asked to release.