Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I managed to get it working.
Here are the step by step instructions:
1. Download the All in One. It seems to work better.
2. Back up everything (I used Titanium Backup Paid)
3. Using it, flash Andromeda Kernel (that way you are rooted; not sure if this step is needed, but it may be). Edit: I had difficulties installing Clockwork with the stock kernel, so I tried with this kernel and succeeded. You need to be rooted I think so that may be why.
4. Go into the stock boot (after starting, hold power, volume down, and camera)
5. Clear the cache.
6. Then reset to factory (this is why you needed to back up)
7. Now connect to USB with phone, ensure that USB debugging is on, and that you've got the right drivers. Now in the all in one, choose option 3 0 install clockwork.
8. It worked for me - your phone will reset, but it won't boot properly.
9. Go into the clockwork booter, now reset back to factory (note that the camera is the select button in clockwork). You haven't lost anything - as you reset right before flashing anyways.
10. Once you have reset, you are free to go! You can go back into stock ROM with andromeda, or flash something else via clockwork. I am testing syndicate right now.
I hope that this works for everyone. Good luck.
Edit: This was also done on Windows 7 x64. It seems that there have been driver issues on Windows 7. Vista and XP seem to be immune. If you are using Snow Leopard or a Linux distro, I believe that the steps should be the same.