• updated to UD 2.5
-Updated Build to FRG83D
-Option to install the new android market (UD Extras)(IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME
-Add setting to hide notification pulldown after clicking a power widget button
-Added customizable live wallpapers
-Moved trash can to bottom by default
-Updated Mms App
-Added the ability to hide the notification pulldown on change
• Fixed Cam and camcorder
• Lockscreen volume music controls now works.
• Fixed GPS
• Arabic support fixed
Everyone should Update to this version ASAP, it has everything working on it AFAIK..
released majorly focused to solve users bugs
• updated to UD 2.4
- theme stuff changed
- some tweaks
• switch to Takaaki's initrd
• no data.img included: the new initrd will create one, based on startup.txt options (by default i will create a 512mb data.img)
• only FM and File Manager included.
• New Cam working ! credit to lucian777
• kernel: hastarin 8.5.3 & EB
• fixes and tweaks that YOU will test and report since we don't have access to BT devices, etc etc
• everything should be working, at least it is working for us
- Dropped Defrost base and switched to Ultimate Droid base by blackdroid
- Switched to new initrd by cedesmith.
- New custom commands that its new for hd2 android..
- Build performance improved alot.
- latest wrapper 0.7 by Latema with hastarin options included
- Added LedmeKnow app to change led notifications.
- And A lot more Im forgetting...
- Changed the base to defrost due instability on the cm nightlies, will revert back on the next RC
- Added rmnet builds and stock builds.
- Added new theme(Hope you will like it)
- Fixed hot reboots issue and other mentioned ones.
- Updated to latest wrapper 0.3 by Latema.
- Will add more later..
V 1.4 (Check here
for the full changelog)
- Updated base to the latest nightlies (2010-10-31 04:54:01)
- Update to Android 2.2.1
- Switched to hastarin 7.7
- Added new theme
- Improved the performance of the build
- Better battery life without Setcpu
- New Youtube app
- Stable ppp
- Fast wifi and ppp speeds
- New Dspmannger
- And a lot more I forgot to mention
- Revert back to Gala S Theme.
- 240 dpi and 1gb data set by default.
- Latest Stable Nightly with CyanogenMod-6.0.1.
-Added tweaks to improve battery life and performance.
- FRF91 code used newer than FRG33.
-Latest Haret by NetRipper
- Some more stuff!!
-Changed base to Cyanogenmod CM6.0.1
-Added new theme
-Improved the performance and battery life
-Added PPP fix thanks to bangstar
-Fixed compass, G-sensor and gps
-proximity sensor Is fixed