FORUMS

[ROM]V8 Rom *obsolete*

182 posts
Thanks Meter: 21
 
By wildgunman, Senior Member on 18th September 2010, 05:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
sorry guys, this rom is obsolete... my lcd from the v845 is broken and i have bought me an other device (samsung i5500)
18th September 2010, 08:28 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Could you upload some pictures?
Is is stable?
Does it have hungarian language?

What happend with mr rom? This will be a new version, or it is not the same?
18th September 2010, 08:42 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
great work wildgunman, thanks!
18th September 2010, 09:01 PM |#4  
hodostamas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
Donate to Me
More
Hy,

I have installed this rom, but the wifi is doesnt work.
It says: wifi cannot be started
18th September 2010, 09:06 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodostamas

Hy,

I have installed this rom, but the wifi is doesnt work.
It says: wifi cannot be started


mmm... wifi works for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savaria

Could you upload some pictures?
Is is stable?
Does it have hungarian language?

What happend with mr rom? This will be a new version, or it is not the same?

The rom based of original huawei rom, almost the same as mr. rom, more removals, newer superuser and a2sd, newer rom build, 32mb Dalvik heap size (show in the 1st Post).
for me is stable, i use the v845 ;)

hungarian language should be inside the rom
18th September 2010, 09:20 PM |#6  
hodostamas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
Donate to Me
More
hm.. and the usb storage mode for SD card not working..
wtf?!

edit: installing back mr edition
edit2: mr 1.3.2 installed, wifi working correct.. the problem is in this room.
18th September 2010, 09:39 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodostamas

hm.. and the usb storage mode for SD card not working..
wtf?!

working on it...

edit: Mistake found... will update to 1.1 :)
18th September 2010, 09:45 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodostamas


edit: installing back mr edition
edit2: mr 1.3.2 installed, wifi working correct.. the problem is in this room.

nope... wifi works for me... i have it tested... have anyone this issue ?
18th September 2010, 09:53 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Flash in Dolphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildgunman

- removed youtube app (try the new dolphin HD 3.0 browser with Flash Support)

Does it mean Vodafone 845 could handle Flash content with your ROM? is "the new dolphin HD 3.0 browser with Flash Support" free and/or included in your rom?
18th September 2010, 09:58 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoczkaHUN

Does it mean Vodafone 845 could handle Flash content with your ROM? is "the new dolphin HD 3.0 browser with Flash Support" free and/or included in your rom?

the new dolphin has build in flash support... downloading from market... not included
18th September 2010, 11:17 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
update 1.1 up... fixed sd card issue :)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes