FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] Blue Minimalism v1.3

1,494 posts
Thanks Meter: 257

By raiderep, Senior Member on 22nd September 2010, 09:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what happens to your phone-use at your own risk. Always do a nandroid backup before modding your phone in any way

* Only Flash Over Noobnl's Andromeda Galaxy ROM unless you are adventurous *
- I have been told that it works fine on top of other de-odexed roms, that is just my disclaimer -

I have re-named this as it is no longer a tease. It only themes the framework-res,twframework-res and settings apks at this point. I plan on theming the dialer if I get it figured out DONE.

Note: this theme is a work in progress and I will try and keep it updated as much as possible. It started with some png's from Riptide9's NEW FROYO2.2 for Evo found on xda and grew from there. Thanx for the inspiration Riptide9 your theme is awesome

I have only tested this over noobnl's andromeda galaxy ROM but seeing as how its de-odexed it might just work over any other de-odexed ROM as well. YMMV

Be sure to nandroid backup in clockwork recovery before flashing in the same.

If you like some of the mods I have put in this theme please visit the links where they came from and show some thanks to the devs, I didn't come up with this stuff on my own!

Blue Minimalism v1.3 I have done more theming to the three apk's listed above and if I did anymore it wouldn't be true to its name. I have ported the battery mod from the Desire2.2ROM found in the link below. I put this on my phone last night and it keeps in sync with the battery widget I am running but might not need anymore
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=724778

Blue Minimalism v1.3.zip

BlueMinimalism v1.3.1 lockscreen mod This version has the AOSP slider lockscreen in it ported from the link below. Note: first couple of boots might take a little longer than usual but after that its normal again. I will probably theme this lockscreen a bit later but I need sleep right now...ok got some sleep and it is now themed. I also removed the network name from the lockscreen.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=779803

Blue Minimalism v1.3.1 lockscreen mod.zip

Thanks to chibucks for the haptic feedback removal on the AOSP lockscreen, he got it going on the moment and helped me get it going on Epic. I had an issue with my first try so please report any issue you may have. Here is a .zip to add it to the AOSP version of this theme and a .zip to restore if issues arise for you.

no haptic AOSP lockscreen mod.zip

haptic AOSP lockscreen restore.zip

*note-the dialer addition causing f/c should be sorted, still need to work on phone and contacts apks but the majority of theming isn't in those two*
Blue Minimalism Dialer v1.0 This is a stand alone dialer theme that changes some more green stuff to blue along with different dialer buttons. This is also a work in progress but there isn't much more to do so feedback is welcome, then I will stick it in the theme if thats what yall want. I started with the buttons I found here and went from there.

Blue Mini Dialer v1.0

22nd September 2010, 11:55 PM |#2  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Wow, this is freaking sexy. Big improvement over the original.
23rd September 2010, 12:11 AM |#3  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 1

More
pure diesel....well done sir
23rd September 2010, 04:01 AM |#4  
Flag Southie
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Best theme so far imo thank you so much
23rd September 2010, 04:20 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Thanks. Is there anyway you could post the standalone battery mod?
23rd September 2010, 04:42 AM |#6  
Flag Westbury, NY
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Thanks for the upload! I just installed the zip using clockwork mod but when it boots up I got nothing but a bunch of force close windows. I did a backup so I'm not worried but I would like to know how to properly install this theme cause it looks sick!
23rd September 2010, 06:05 AM |#7  
Flag Bayamon
Thanks Meter: 156

More
just flashed it, wow can't wait to see what's next on the update list.
Looks sick.
Epic4G
23rd September 2010, 06:11 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nor Cal

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apfrost

Thanks. Is there anyway you could post the standalone battery mod?

Not sure what you mean but let me know and I'll help if I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleJiujitsu

Thanks for the upload! I just installed the zip using clockwork mod but when it boots up I got nothing but a bunch of force close windows. I did a backup so I'm not worried but I would like to know how to properly install this theme cause it looks sick!

What ROM are you running? If you are trying to install this on stock android it will cause issues as it is de-odexed and stock isn't. Need a little more info, are you running any kernels or home replacements? The more info about what you have or have not done to your phone the better the help you can get.
23rd September 2010, 07:59 AM |#9  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Midland
Thanks Meter: 69

Donate to Me
More
how hard would it be to do a....for lack of better explanation "GTX" styled. i like a simplistic white rom. if anyone can point me in the right direction to start, ill dabble my hands a little bit!
23rd September 2010, 11:48 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nor Cal

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newkidd

how hard would it be to do a....for lack of better explanation "GTX" styled. i like a simplistic white rom. if anyone can point me in the right direction to start, ill dabble my hands a little bit!

All I can say about theming is I had a moment for about 8 months and just did a lot of reading/trial and error. If you want to make your own themes be prepared to do a LOT of odin flashing/battery pulling/hair pulling/sleepless nights...

OP updated with AOSP lockscreen mod
23rd September 2010, 02:41 PM |#11  
Flag Westbury, NY
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Sorry for not posting properly but this is in response to"What ROM are you running? If you are trying to install this on stock android it will cause issues as it is de-odexed and stock isn't. Need a little more info, are you running any kernels or home replacements? The more info about what you have or have not done to your phone the better the help you can get."

I got Firmware v2.1-update1;Kernel v2.6.29 and Build Number: Noobnl Andromeda v1.3.0 / No home replacements / I appreciate you looking into this cause it really is a sick looking theme!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)