How to get Rom.zip from RUU

Search This thread

feefeeboomboom

Jan 17, 2010
Fargo
How do you access the temp folder on the computer when running the ruu? I had alot of trouble unrooting after S-OFF and would like to make an updated way to unroot. Also how do you make a unrooted nandroid?

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

kyouko

Mar 6, 2010
As for getting the rom.zip from an ruu I've done it both on windows and linux, personally i think its a tad easier on windows. Anyway, I got it by loading up the ruu while at the same time having a folder opened up to c:\users\%usrename%\appdata\temp\

As you open up the ruu and run it, you will see a new temp folder get created in that directory, open the temp folder up and the rom.zip should/will be inside.

making unrooted nandroids? the only way you can make a nandroid is if you are rooted :confused: unless there's been something i've never heard of before haha

Reactions: robo4130

feefeeboomboom

Jan 17, 2010
Fargo
As for getting the rom.zip from an ruu I've done it both on windows and linux, personally i think its a tad easier on windows. Anyway, I got it by loading up the ruu while at the same time having a folder opened up to c:\users\%usrename%\appdata\temp\

As you open up the ruu and run it, you will see a new temp folder get created in that directory, open the temp folder up and the rom.zip should/will be inside.

making unrooted nandroids? the only way you can make a nandroid is if you are rooted :confused: unless there's been something i've never heard of before haha

Ty for your reply. I was being tired on the second question lol.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Clarification

Ty for your reply. I was being tired on the second question lol.

FYI, for clarification

mine was in

C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\Temp\{9DC8B9E2-3D0E-4568-B291-7A2233564775}\{50F2F878-636A-496F-A7CB-544C067E0C4B}

Note that it is in Local, this wasnt specified in the OP