2400 mAh Extended Battery w/ Back Cover+Kickstand $14.30 SHIPPED

Search This thread

Dmiles053

Dec 25, 2009
i was just skimming over the forums and came accross this... i actually have the tmo branded hd2 and i bought the 3.7VDC ==2600mAh battery and i abosoltly love it. the extended back cover is made from a lite molded plastic unlike the stock stainless steel back cover so there is no real added weight to the device. Personally i dont mind the thickness either, it give you a sturdier hold on the phone so i never worry about dropping it anymore lol. i think the only down side to this chinese knock off is the kick stand broke after about a week (like i said lite plastic) but none the less for $15 i can make it through a whole day of phone use (camera,games,music and office BS) with out worrying about a charger is great. So far all the winmo roms ive used support it and all the EB kernels for android work like a charm (^_^)

Reactions: sadikhov77

Ingromikon

May 9, 2010
Looking for this in the uk, this looks like it?

cgi.ebay.co.uk/2400-MAH-EXTREME-BATTERY-BACK-COVER-HTC-TOUCH-HD2-/170568101930?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhoneAccessories_MobilePhoneBatteries&hash=item27b6a6b02a#ht_1594wt_1139

Can anyone confirm? And is the consensus that this is a decent buy, or to avoid? Thanks

robrob777

Mar 31, 2010
Android NAND -stock kernel-

Hi Guys, I just switched to NAND android -stock kernel (not EB)-. DOes this battery works with standard kernel? or do we need extended battery support to use this Batt. Anybody who bought the battery tried?.

Best regards,

Banshee2400

Sep 18, 2010
Wednesbury
I Take it using the leather pouch that came with the phone with the extended battery is out of the question?

I have been umming and arrring about this one;
http://www.clove.co.uk/htc-hd2-bp-e400-extended-battery-2300mah-cover-with-kickstand

Will I actually get much more time out of my battery with this replacement ? I saw one review on Youtube (think it may have been pocketnow) that said it lasts for 2 1/2 days with moderate usage before a re-charge

Cheers
Banshee

nathonix

Jan 26, 2009
Lake City, FL
I Take it using the leather pouch that came with the phone with the extended battery is out of the question?

I have been umming and arrring about this one;
http://www.clove.co.uk/htc-hd2-bp-e400-extended-battery-2300mah-cover-with-kickstand

Will I actually get much more time out of my battery with this replacement ? I saw one review on Youtube (think it may have been pocketnow) that said it lasts for 2 1/2 days with moderate usage before a re-charge

Cheers
Banshee

Yours came with a leather pouch? Nice, all I got was the 16gb SD and a rubber skin.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i was just skimming over the forums and came accross this... i actually have the tmo branded hd2 and i bought the 3.7VDC ==2600mAh battery and i abosoltly love it. the extended back cover is made from a lite molded plastic unlike the stock stainless steel back cover so there is no real added weight to the device. Personally i dont mind the thickness either, it give you a sturdier hold on the phone so i never worry about dropping it anymore lol. i think the only down side to this chinese knock off is the kick stand broke after about a week (like i said lite plastic) but none the less for $15 i can make it through a whole day of phone use (camera,games,music and office BS) with out worrying about a charger is great. So far all the winmo roms ive used support it and all the EB kernels for android work like a charm (^_^)