FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][23152][WWE][UC][January 22,2011][WM6.5.x][Touch Pro/Fuze] Stark Professional

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By jeepers007, Guest on 27th September 2010, 09:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Manila 2.5-2019 CFC, Pro with Titanium, or Lite

Based on my own private ROM, with a theme of my creation, this is designed for the user that likes good functionality and built-in capability for combined personal/business use.

[Screenshots in post 3] (updated 11/20/10)

UC Compatible

Com3
23152 Pro
23152 Lite
23152 Manila

Better Battery Life Reference Build
28244 Pro
28244 Lite
28244 Manila
28244 Mobile Shell

Com2 (Pro Only)

Download 21916 here....
(Last built on 9/30/2010)

Mirrors: If you have have host space with fast download that you are willing to provide for this ROM, please contact me.

Notice:
This is a GSM ROM for the HTC Touch Pro/AT&T Fuze. This ROM could harm any device not fitting this description – such as Touch Pro CDMA (Sprint), etc.
Disclaimer:
- Flash this at your own risk. I am not responsible for bricked devices, damaged sdcards, etc.

Please do not re-distribute the theme, icons, etc, without providing a link to this thread and giving the appropriate recognition.

<<<<Donate>>>>: While never required, much appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeepers007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jeepers007 Ad-Free
jeepers007
27th September 2010, 09:02 PM |#2  

More
Special Thanks to DaG – who provided the base 6.5 ROM packages for the Ervius Kitchen I use. Thanks also to other chefs who freely help others learn the ropes (too many to list).

Iconset cooked into ROM:
- Starting 12/14 on 23151 builds - iReflect originally by bluemetalaxe but enhanced by XDA community (and several from me for this ROM).

Code:
Applications
-----------
AdobePDF
CallFirewall
cleanRAM
ElectricPocket Ringo
GogTasks
GoogleVisualVoicemail
MS Office
RSSHub
ScreenOff
SoftReset
Worldcard Mobile

Games
-------
Solitaire
Teeter

GPS
------
Bing
GoogleMaps
GPSTest
GPSTool
QuickGPS_Lite

Internet
--------
fim-Mosko-Mobi
Internet Explorer
MSN Weather
netcallerID
Opera Mobile v10
TickerTape
Windows Live
YouTube_2_6

Multimedia
----------
AudioBooster
EnableTVOut
FM Radio
Nitrogen Player
PocketCM_ImageViewer
TCPMP-0.72RC2-ARM-REV31_iPhone2Skin_jeepers007repack
VGA_MusicID
Windows Media Player

Tools
------
apptodate
ArkSwitch
AutoA2DP
CapSure
FingerKeyboard
FlipIT
JbedJava
Microsoft_Voice_Command
MortScript
MP3 Trimmer 
PIM_Backup
ProFuzeSetup
QuickShutdown
SecondToday
Set Volume 
SipChange
softkeymanager_diamond
TorchButton

Manila Builds
------------
HTC QuickGPS (instead of QuickGPS Lite)
HTC Album
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
jeepers007
27th September 2010, 09:03 PM |#3  

More
Changelog:

COM3 -
9/27 - 23138 Build added.
10/4 - 23139 Build added. Fix config on TodayClock.
10/23 - 23140 Build added. Added iPhoneToday with default Stark configuration cab in Windows directory for those interested... No screen calibration at the first boot. Let me know how that works... You may want to align your screen after for optimum responsiveness on your device.
10/31 - 23144 Builds. Switched builds to BWTaskbar. Added Lite version.
11/6 - 23145 Builds. SMS/MMS speed fix incorporated.
11/14 - 23146 Builds added.
11/20 - 23148 Builds added. Default Nitrogen skin fixed. Updated Screenshots.
12/1 - 23149 Builds added. Capsure, and Teeter added to all builds. Many HTC packages updated. HTC Calculator to manila build.
12/5 - 23150 Builds added. Added HTC bluetooth file transfer packages left out in 23149. Added Torchbutton, the MSN Weather Widget, and Quickshutdown. PSShutXP will remain the default shutdown app for the lite version due to its size advantage.
12/9 - 28244 Builds added.
12/14 - 23151 Builds added... Changed Iconsets to iReflect by BlueMetalAxe except for Lite build which is just standard WM icons now. Added QuickGPS Lite by Vico to non-manila builds. Updated TCPMP to Rev31.
12/30 - 23152 Builds added.
01/04 - 28244v2 Builds added.
01/15 - Manila 2.5.2019 Fully Loaded ROMs added. Included updated Google Visual Voicemail (GVV), and FIM. Adds Opera 10, Google Maps, Bing, MusicID, MP3Trimmer to the build.
01/22 - CFC'd Manila. Made the Fully Loaded versions the default loads moving forward. Additionally, netcallerid, GogTasks added to 23152 Manila and Pro build. Other builds (28244) will be updated soon.

COM2 -
9/30 - 21916 Build added.

Screenshots...
Lite

Pro

Manila 2.5_2018

jeepers007
27th September 2010, 09:03 PM |#4  

More
FAQ:

- Q: Is there a way to improve battery life?
A: Use the shortest delay power/battery settings to turn the screen off; Turn on Automatic light sensor; Lower screen brightness on battery; Use a program like LUMOS to tune to your liking.

- Q: Does the included dialer have video call?
A: No. This only includes the WM dialer for non-manila builds, and a non-video dialer for manila. You should be able to find a video call dialer to install via cab on XDA. Pyrorob has been known to port some of the WVGA dialers to VGA...

- Q: How to I add/change quick links on the Today Screen with Easy Launcher?
A: Navigate to Settings folder, and select Home, then switch to Items tab, next to EasyTodayLauncher plugin selector, is an options button that will allow these changes.

- Q: How do I change the physical keyboard to either Touch Pro or Fuze configuration?
A: In the Tools folder, the Profuze Keyboard Settings program will get the job done.

- Q: Can I change the SMS theme back to stock microsoft?
A: This cab has been reported to do the trick.

- Q: Nitrogen generates a skin error the first time I launch it. Is this normal?
A: Yes. It will launch normally the second time you try - with no error.

HotFixes:
- 21916/23144 and earlier only. Symptom = slow typing response sms/mms. Apply this cab, and reset when it asks.
- 21916/23138 builds, the TodayClock will pop an error if parts of the clock area are pressed on the touchscreen. Copy attached config (txt) file to TodayClock directory in Program Files to fix. You can modify to your own preferences too. Currently, this will launch the system clock settings on the left 1/3rd of the screen, the calendar if the middle area is pressed, and contacts if the right is pressed.

Addons/Recommended:
For those that like the HTC Dialer...
1. Pyrorob's VGA ported HTC Phone Canvas

For those that like the htc keyboards and are not running my manila build...
1. EZ-Input 2.1 by Nikoan
2. Also, 2.1 here more recently, by Mr. Hyami
3. EZ-Input 1.5 here by DupinBJK.

Graphics Mods:

My own iReflect creation... Here... (Ignore the white frame around each icon. It is a result of using a desktop screenshot to show the icons.)
Attached Files
File Type: txt todayclock.txt - [Click for QR Code] (338 Bytes, 53 views)
28th September 2010, 11:06 PM |#5  

More
Thumbs up Good work
Chef,
That's an impressive piece of work!!! I kinda like the plain simple home/today screen interface. Are you planning on cooking a 21xxx series version of your ROM?
jeepers007
29th September 2010, 01:45 AM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimariposa

Chef,
That's an impressive piece of work!!! I kinda like the plain simple home/today screen interface. Are you planning on cooking a 21xxx series version of your ROM?

Thanks! I just might cook that series too... Do you have a favorite taskbar for that series? I've been on COM5 and COM3 builds for so long, I have not scoped out a nice taskbar that works for those build series.
30th September 2010, 02:35 AM |#7  

More
Smile 21xxx series version of your ROM
We would love to see a 21xxx series cooked by you. I personally prefer this taskbar
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=511671
But ultimately it's your choice chef!!!
30th September 2010, 08:26 AM |#8  
Flag Banjaluka

More
Question Does this rom support video call?
You rom likes great.
Thanks.
jeepers007
30th September 2010, 05:56 PM |#9  

More
Testing COM2-21916 build.

Threaded email will not be a part of this ROM since it has not been developed for this AKU.

Everything else seems very compatible. If testing goes fine, will upload later today.
jeepers007
30th September 2010, 06:23 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuksa

Does this rom support video call?

As far as video call goes, since I have only installed the WM dialer, there is no video call on that dialer.

You can install one of the HTC video call dialers from cab and let me know if it works (it should).
jeepers007
30th September 2010, 09:21 PM |#11  

More
COM2 build is up - 21916.

Enjoy!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fuze rom, stark, stark rom, starkrom, touch pro rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)