...and here is another showing the Zeemote in action:
EDIT: Although I believe any HID-based keyboard/mouse should work, here is an ongoing list of those confirmed by users to work -
- Palm 3245WW BT keyboard, fully working on JPH and JPK ROM's.
- The wireless (bluetooth) apple keyboard
- Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 fully working on JPH & JPK ROM's.
- Logitech Dinovo Working like a charm. Keyboard as well as the mouse.
- DealExtreme Mini Bluetooth keyboard
- SU-8W is a go!
- Logitech DiNovo EDGE
- KeySonic "Super Mini Keyboard" ACK-340BT works, including the touchpad
EDIT EDIT: Just so its here on the front page - WiiMotes still do not work despite the addition of HID support.
Is anybody else able to confirm that BT HID devices do not work with the JPU 2.2.1 firmware?