FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME][PORT]:::::ANDRODeNa GaLaSSiA

1,472 posts
Thanks Meter: 255

By raiderep, Senior Member on 6th October 2010, 08:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what happens to your phone-use at your own risk. Always do a nandroid backup before modding your phone in any way

It seems doing a restore from a nandroid backup made with the battery mod causes a f/c loop. The good news is wiping data/cache before the restore should fix it You can also restore to the nandroid backup you made before trying the theme and then re-apply it. Either way your covered.

By request here is a port of :::::ANDRODeNa GaLaSSiA by dena1994 found here http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/6...910100-secure/

credit goes to junkdruggler for the dialer buttons which I used as a base for the dialer theming

junkdruggler pointed out to me that the original icons are made by hockey and you can see more of his awesome work here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ox-carbon.html

It should work over any de-odexed rom but I have only tested it over Andromeda Galaxy 1.1.1 YMMV
Put the .zip on your sdcard and flash in clockwork recovery
:::::ANDRODeNa GaLaSSiA v1.0 for Epic 4g

:::::ANDRODeNa GaLaSSiA v1.5 This version has the battery circle mod and data icons from my Blue Minimalism theme as well as a custom signal icon set I made the night before. I also put the default wallpaper in it and the airplane mode icon.

:::::ANDRODeNa GaLaSSiA v1.5 for Epic 4g

:::::ANDRODeNa GaLaSSiA v1.6 This has the dialer thrown in from Blue Minimalism as well as the clock added and icons thrown in for Alarmclock,Browser,Camera,Contacts,Phone,Settings and Calculator(a few I made myself because I had to)

:::::ANDRODeNa GaLaSSiA v1.6 for Epic 4g

:::::ANDRODeNa GaLaSSiA v2.1 This has the dialer themed again as well as icons in the music,messaging,gallery,gmail and market apps. I changed the ongoing text to white for downloads and the stock music player. If the market icon sticks I will see about theming it black and grey or something but on the moment it had a habit of reverting back to stock no matter what I did.

:::::ANDRODeNa GaLaSSiA v2.1 for Epic 4g <--- replaced 2.0, fixed the dropdown button that wasn't stretching and re-built framework

This theme wasn't meant for a 4g phone so I created some custom icons for the notification drawer buttons. I have also included more of the icons in stock apps and created a few myself in the general style of the theme.

If you want the look below here's how I got it with free Launcher Pro. Click the link below and unzip it. Put the two png's inside right on your sdcard(not in a file, just as is). For the dock background click menu/preferences/appearance settings/dock background/custom. It will open the gallery and the image will be in a category called sdcard. Click that group then the image and it will be set for you when you exit out. For the app drawer button thats easy too. Make sure the middle button is set for App Drawer by a longpress in that spot then Change shortcut/App Drawer/Custom icon. It will open the gallery again and you can select the image like you did for the dock. This same idea might work with ADW but I haven't used that launcher in a while. I'd rather do it this way than theme all the different launchers and deal with installation issues for everyone. I picked 4 of the apps that have icons already for this theme to finish the look on the dock. If you have multiple docks the dock background will stay put but you will have to repeat the button set-up for each one.

Dock and drawer button images

6th October 2010, 08:57 AM |#2  
Flag everett
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderep

By request here is a port of :::::ANDRODeNa GaLaSSiA found here http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/6...910100-secure/

It should work over any de-odexed rom but I have only tested it over Andromeda Galaxy 1.1.1 YMMV

:::::ANDRODeNa GaLaSSiA for Epic 4g

This theme wasn't meant for a 4g phone so I created some custom icons for the notification drawer buttons. It also was missing a few steps in the battery status icons so I fudged a few for now. There is an icon pack that I can maybe do something with but this is the framework,twframework and settings apks ported for now

can u flash it with CRM Recovery or u need to do those steps from the link that u post?

great job porting this theme keep the hard work raiderep
6th October 2010, 08:59 AM |#3  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maldito.boss

can u flash it with CRM Recovery or u need to do those steps from the link that u post?

Its a deodexed zip file, so it should be flashed in Clockwork as far as I know!

This looks like a awesome theme! I'll try it once everything has been ironed out a bit more!
6th October 2010, 09:52 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nor Cal
Thanks Meter: 255

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonMonster

Its a deodexed zip file, so it should be flashed in Clockwork as far as I know!

This looks like a awesome theme! I'll try it once everything has been ironed out a bit more!

Sorry guys I left that out of OP. Flashable in clockwork recovery.

sent by an Epic4g through the cosmos
6th October 2010, 02:10 PM |#5  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you so much!!!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
6th October 2010, 02:47 PM |#6  
Flag Cincinnati Ohio
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Awesome theme. Works great over Epic Experience v1.1.6. Thank you!
6th October 2010, 07:04 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 223

More
Can we get battery as %?
6th October 2010, 07:15 PM |#8  
Flag Westbury, NY
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderep

Sorry guys I left that out of OP. Flashable in clockwork recovery.

sent by an Epic4g through the cosmos

Great job my dude! Do u have gtalk? I took junkduggler up on his offer n made some mods for the 1st time to my phone lastnight using ninjamorph =), wouldnt mind askn u a few things if possible, eithr way, u the man for getting this done, bout to try it now!

6th October 2010, 07:15 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Doesn't appear to have the same dock as the original theme. If thats not part of the theme how do you get the dock from the original theme?
6th October 2010, 07:19 PM |#10  
Flag Westbury, NY
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfDaMarvel

Doesn't appear to have the same dock as the original theme. If thats not part of the theme how do you get the dock from the original theme?

This theme is redonkulous! Did u see the new loading animation?...what he said, is it possible to get that dock?...also, the icons, clock and wallpaper, are these possibilities of being include in an update?

6th October 2010, 07:56 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks Raiderep for porting this over!!

Is this the finished product or will their be more changes being made??

EDIT: I tried to implement the 3G Notifications Bar Icons from your Blue theme through the framework-res file, but it's not taking it. Basically, I copy/pasted it over & re-zipped it, then flashed via CWM. Is there a step I am missing ??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)