FORUMS

NFLdialpadSkins ~UPDATE~*Random Sets 4-23-2011* [DINIKsetAvail.](All teams included)

1,094 posts
Thanks Meter: 995

By lnando84, Senior Member on 9th October 2010, 09:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Let me start off by saying I'm a huge NFL Football fan and a DIE-HARD Philadelphia Eagles fan!! I decided to try skinning various items on my phone to rep my team. I've started by creating a simple eagles dialpad skin for my stock sprint 6.5 dialer using photoshop. I liked it so much I decided to make one for every NFL team and share with the community that has so greatly shared with me. Here's a preview of what my eagles dialpad looks like..

Edit: These are made to work with stock sprint rom which uses a dialer with portrait dimensions of 480x272. If you use verizon or a custom rom with the larger button layout, let me know and i'll remake it in the slightly larger size for ya..

Below I've attached cab's and screenshots for all 32 NFL teams. I've seperated them by division.

EDIT: All *4* Sets of Dialpad and *1* Set of banner skin cabs, as well as screenshots, can be found on the 1st 3 pages. Leave comments and let me know what you guys think. Enjoy..

New: New DINIK set for every team!!

Huge THANKS goes to DINIK for creating his amazing skins.. These are HIS Rules and they must be followed here as well! Here they are:

!!! ATTENTION !!!
This are my Rules, simple and fair. If you break them. I gonna contact the Admins.

You are free to use my works for private use.
You are free to modify my works, but only for private use. (No Share or Posting here or on other Sites)
You are not allowed to modify my works and post it here or on other sites. (Without my Permission)
You are not allowed to include my works in your Roms. (Without my Permission)
I welcome modifications and fixes from other users but please contact me first via private message before posting you modifications in the thread.

Normal..

Pressed..
The Following User Says Thank You to lnando84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lnando84 Ad-Free
9th October 2010, 09:04 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Allentown

Donate to Me
More

9th October 2010, 09:05 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Allentown

Donate to Me
More

9th October 2010, 09:06 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Allentown

Donate to Me
More

9th October 2010, 09:11 AM |#6  
Flag Your Basement
Thanks Meter: 7,034

More
Oh, boy! I can't wait for these. GO SAINTS!

EDIT: Whoops! It looks like I posted too soon. Let's see if we can get a mod to removed these two posts here or at least move them down.
9th October 2010, 09:37 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Allentown

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob

Oh, boy! I can't wait for these. GO SAINTS!

Great, glad to here there's some interest. I have another 4 sets that I'll be adding shortly. Hope you guys like em..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)