Tested on U8100 but propably works on U8120 aswell. Doesn't work well on T-mobile pulse mini but may work on other U8110 phones.
- Based on source for U8150
- Tweaked touchscreen driver calibration to work fine on my U8100.
- Enabled swap
- Enabled EXT3 (if I add a2sd later)
- Added swap_notify support for compcache
- Added LZO support for compcache
- No overclocking yet (will have a look at it later)
- Android 2.2 based on Australian U8150 ROM
- Support for tons of languages
- HVGA hacked Market
- Updated/added several Google apps (Gmail, VoiceSearch, GestureSearch, Street view, Maps)
- Added busybox, nano, bash etc...
- Wifi (U8150 has a BCM chip, U8100/10/20 uses an Atheros chip, I'm working on it)
- FM Radio (no app was included and 2.1 app depends on stuff in the framework)
See post #3
To enable swap on partition 3 or partition 2 (it will check partition 3 first and if it doesn't exist it will try partition 2)
# sdswap.sh enable
# sdswap.sh disable