Thanks Meter: 24

By Map Man, Senior Member on 22nd October 2010, 09:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2014, 02:39 PM |#531  
Thanks Meter: 829

More
Menu, GPS lock

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to boomboomer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boomboomer Ad-Free

30th May 2014, 05:37 PM |#532  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetuk437

This is a version of the jellybean patched version that I recompiled (using APK Multi-Tool) to work as a multi-window capable app on Galaxy devices. Works for me on my Note 3.

Brilliant - downloaded your apk but can't figure out how to add the app to the list of multiwindow-able files on my Note 3?

Any help appreciated!
3rd June 2014, 01:31 PM |#533  
Flag Devon/Cornwall border, UK
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredBloggs13

downloaded your apk but can't figure out how to add the app to the list of multiwindow-able files on my Note 3?

So, you've installed it, and it doesn't show up on the list that pops up when you press edit on the multi-window tray? Does the MM Tracker app show up in your Apps?

I multi-windowed it using this process,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kiP...YLZQOTbC9WeWSQ

If you have the standard MM Tracker installed, please uninstall that before installing the multi-window version.
17th June 2014, 10:28 PM |#534  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
MM Tracker Current Version 1.10.6
Hello,

as Map Man is not developing any more on MM Tracker i decided to offer my support to at least keep the project alive for upcoming Android versions.
Attached you can find the latest version 1.10.6 of MM Tracker which has not too many improvements, but will run on current Android versions.

Feel free to share and distrubute!

Cheers.
Attached Files
File Type: apk MMTracker.apk - [Click for QR Code] (678.0 KB, 12684 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MMT Release For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MMT Release Ad-Free
17th June 2014, 10:41 PM |#535  
Flag Salisbury, Wiltshire
Thanks Meter: 2

More
When trying to install I get a message saying a application with the same name but a conflicting signature is already installed.

Do I need to un-install first?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
29th June 2014, 07:51 PM |#536  

More
I have been using MMTracker from the early days and of course it is great. Today I saw somebody using the official MemoryMap offering on their Android phone. Is it any better? I can't see it being. One small issue on MM Tracker is that when you have GPS Lock on and then move the map to see somewhere else you need to press GPS Lock again twice to centre the map on the current position. It would be better if MM Tracker recentres automatically after say 30 seconds (or better user defined time). This is how OruxMaps works (which is the software I use when walking abroad). If anyone is developing this can this feature be included (please)?
2nd July 2014, 08:58 AM |#537  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - 4.4.2
MM Tracker is a brilliant app - I have used it for years!
It runs on my HTC M8 with 4.4.2 using the apk 1.10.4 on post 467. Great work thanks!

I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 running 4.4.2 specifically for MM tracker. For some reason I just cant get it working, all I get is "No map loaded" after I have selected the directories. I have tried different locations for the mapping and tracks directories but it seems to make no difference.

I have tried version 1.10.6 on post 534 - same problem
I am sure its file permissions but my knowledge of Android is poor.
I have rooted the device and have run the Next App SDfix.
I'm running out of ideas does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks in anticipation
2nd July 2014, 12:52 PM |#538  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DPete

MM Tracker is a brilliant app - I have used it for years!
It runs on my HTC M8 with 4.4.2 using the apk 1.10.4 on post 467. Great work thanks!

I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 running 4.4.2 specifically for MM tracker. For some reason I just cant get it working, all I get is "No map loaded" after I have selected the directories. I have tried different locations for the mapping and tracks directories but it seems to make no difference.

I have tried version 1.10.6 on post 534 - same problem
I am sure its file permissions but my knowledge of Android is poor.
I have rooted the device and have run the Next App SDfix.
I'm running out of ideas does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks in anticipation

If you select 'load map' from the menu, can you see the list of maps? I think you may need to manually select a map on first use.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
2nd July 2014, 03:21 PM |#539  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanCC

If you select 'load map' from the menu, can you see the list of maps? I think you may need to manually select a map on first use.

I cant get to the normal menu that pops up at the bottom of the screen. However if I touch and hold on the screen I get a menu which allows me to select maps at location. When I get "select map to load" - there are no maps shown to select.
3rd July 2014, 09:54 AM |#540  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DPete

I cant get to the normal menu that pops up at the bottom of the screen. However if I touch and hold on the screen I get a menu which allows me to select maps at location. When I get "select map to load" - there are no maps shown to select.

On my version, the first item on the 'normal' menu is 'Load Map'. What happens when you hit that?

3rd July 2014, 10:11 AM |#541  

More
Would it be possible for someone to add the capability for opening geoTIFF maps in MMTracker? That would give people a way to add new maps without having to involve Memory Map at all
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
memory map, qct

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)