Assign app, system function or a customizable shortcut menu to the long-press search button.
Menu Lite version (version 1.2):
Menu Full version (version 1.3):
Full version has an extensive list of extra system functions like (only for *rooted* devices):
* Media controls (Media next, play/pause, forward etc)
* Volume controls (mute, volume up, down)
* Menu, back, home, toggle notification window
* dPad controls
Also, the full version allows the user to define up to 120 menu-shortcuts.
Requirements: Only for devices that have longpress search functionality (for example not for the Galaxy S)
Droid x/Droid 2 users: first install "HomeSmack" to use the long-press search functionality for this app
Instructions: When pressing-and-holding the search key button for the first time after installing the app one will see a menu like this:
Check "use by default for this action" and choose LaunchKey to complete the action.
To do: implement more system functions, assign a customizable menu to the longpress search key (done).
Open for requests.
v1.2.1 (nov 5): Fixed bluetooth toggle issue
* v1.2 (nov 1): Now with a customizable shortcut menu.
* v1.1: added possibility to assign system functions to longpress search key (bluetooth, wifi, airplane mode toggle + home screen swither)