The app has a queuing functionality which can be enabled under settings.
Help text (from app):
Instant Up is used to quickly upload any type of file to your server.
FTP settings must be configured before use. To configure, choose Settings in the options menu.
Here is an example, to help you configure.
If you specify file type zip and path myZipFolder, all zip files will be uploaded to myZipFolder.
If you want all file types to be uploaded to the same server directory, specify * in the file type column. This rule will be used for all files not matching any of the other rules.
If no rule exists for the current file type you will be forwarded to an FTP browser to let you select a destination folder.
Start using Instant Up now by, for instance, downloading a file in the web browser and clicking on it in the Downloads section of the browser.
If queueing is enabled in settings, files will not be uploaded instantly, instead you are able to queue up all files that you need to upload. If all files in queue are matching some rule defined, the files will be uploaded to the correct folders depending on the rules. If some file does not match any rule, you will be asked for an upload folder and (NOTE) ALL files in queue will be uploaded to that folder.
- 2.2: Free version now supports SFTP as well, and it now has ads. Also fixed a bug of being able to add non-numbers in port field.
- 2.1.2: Fixed error when trying to upload non-file items
- now supports sharing multiple files (e.g. from Gallery)
- Fixed bug when trying to share other stuff than files
- 2.1: now supports sharing (from Gallery app for instance)
- 2.0.1: support for earlier OS:s (1-6 - 2.1) Prior to this only 2.2 was supported.
- 2.0: queueing, App2SD, bugfixes
- 1.0.1: bugfixes
- 1.0: initial version
Since I was not allowed to add links to this forum, you just have to search for Instant Development in the Market.
If you see any problems in the app or have any suggestions, please post here. If you like the app please rate and comment it in the market.