FORUMS

[PSFreedom-Recovery][PsfMod]32a-NR Sapphire[6.35][26/10/10][Added Payloads]

687 posts
Thanks Meter: 171

By carz12, Senior Member on 26th October 2010, 07:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
*32a New Radio 6.35 Sapphire/Magic only*

magic 32a old radio here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=776929

g1/32b magic here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=776922
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I managed to figure out with a lot of reading and sleepless nights compiling source how to build a recovery for you PS3 guys.

It's based wholly on PSFmod recovery for hero.

Thanks klutsh for the git source. Thanks kakaroto for the pl3 source. Thanks Cyanogen for the kernel source(I'm using my modified 6.35 CM kernel)

I posted this in my kernel thread and those that tried it say it works, I have no PS3 myself.

If you let me know about updates in this thread I can re-compile for you.

PSFreedom Recovery for New Radio Sapphire

MD5: 1a8a1e063fc9af5efb3ec780d9b802bd

Here are the custom bins that I compiled with psfreedom pl3 bins
26th October 2010, 11:14 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
psfmod for 32A
hey man once again,

a few minutes ago i tried to load a custom payload from here -> http://www.psfreedom.com/wiki/HTC_Hero with u'r recovery, but it gives me an error.

i've checked the error log and it seems to be something related with this: -> PSFreedom gadget: Error: Payload size is more than the maximum allowed of 3808

i attach here my error log, it will possibly help you

thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: rar psferrorlog.rar - [Click for QR Code] (8.3 KB, 10 views)
26th October 2010, 11:49 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grande Prairie

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by H3llSp4wN

hey man once again,

a few minutes ago i tried to load a custom payload from here -> http://www.psfreedom.com/wiki/HTC_Hero with u'r recovery, but it gives me an error.

i've checked the error log and it seems to be something related with this: -> PSFreedom gadget: Error: Payload size is more than the maximum allowed of 3808

i attach here my error log, it will possibly help you

thanks in advance

Oh those aren't compatible, I compiled all the payloads myself, I guess I should post them. Back in a bit.

Edit: some on that page are ok, the pl3 ones of kakaroto
27th October 2010, 12:12 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grande Prairie

Donate to Me
More
so.. what does this do for you PS3 owners?
27th October 2010, 12:25 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carz12

so.. what does this do for you PS3 owners?

Allow us to enter in recovery mode, being able to load some homebrew.. Most people use it to load "backups"
27th October 2010, 12:27 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grande Prairie

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiserre

Allow us to enter in recovery mode, being able to load some homebrew.. Most people use it to load "backups"

ok, something sony should have allowed anyways
27th October 2010, 09:09 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carz12

Oh those aren't compatible, I compiled all the payloads myself, I guess I should post them. Back in a bit.

Edit: some on that page are ok, the pl3 ones of kakaroto

are the payloads you compiled compatabile with the psfmod for the Evo?? and if so which one includes the hermes v4? I'm just trying to get MOH and MMA working
27th October 2010, 09:43 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grande Prairie

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_e

are the payloads you compiled compatabile with the psfmod for the Evo?? and if so which one includes the hermes v4? I'm just trying to get MOH and MMA working

It looks like just one set of payload files for all the psmod recoveries, but I have no idea what is what with those, I don't even own a ps3
27th October 2010, 10:54 PM |#9  

More
it's work on 32b???
28th October 2010, 12:20 AM |#10  

More
I get paranoid about flashing anything other than roms so I'd just like to double-check with someone who's done it.

I have a Roger's HTC Dream, with RA-dream-v1.5.2R, Radio-3.22.26.17, and hboot-1.33.2005. From what I remember, it's a 32A radio, and flashing Sapphire roms will work ok, but will flashing this recovery image work on this phone or will it produce a brick?

Thanks
28th October 2010, 01:10 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grande Prairie

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capebretonsux

I get paranoid about flashing anything other than roms so I'd just like to double-check with someone who's done it.

I have a Roger's HTC Dream, with RA-dream-v1.5.2R, Radio-3.22.26.17, and hboot-1.33.2005. From what I remember, it's a 32A radio, and flashing Sapphire roms will work ok, but will flashing this recovery image work on this phone or will it produce a brick?

Thanks

Brick, you have to have the 6.35 radio and matching spl, this is only for new radio sapphire/magic, I though there was a g1 or 32a old radio version in the other thread.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ps3, psfmod, psfreedom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)