- Back Light Notification (BLN) v2.3.1 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=813389
- Control BLN with http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=823922
- Custom bootanimation support (bootanimation.zip in either /system/media or /data/local)
- BFQ IO scheduler (http://algo.ing.unimo.it/people/paol...ed/sources.php
- Tiny RCU patch for better speed and efficiency (http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=ker...290160a18caf95
- Network Security Improvements by nikademus/_renaud_
- Kernel tweaks for better(?) GPS. tnx hardcore.
- OC/UV (tnx raspdeep and lastufo!) use xan voltage control to enable OC (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=829731)
- Voltage app seems to bug sometimes so sometimes you have to apply twice before it updates freqs to use
- FREQS: 1280/1200/1120/1000/900/800/600/400/200/100, NO OC AS DEFAULT! (read 2 lines up)
- Added cifs/tun support
- Using JPY ramdisk
- Based on JPX Sources
- Clockworkmod v184.108.40.206
- Special suprise when booting
- Minor fixes, some fixes, checkout my github commitlog.
- There is no OC/UV yet, will add several diffrent OC/UV versions in the next couple of days
Advanced Voodoo v666.1
- VOODOO SOUND 1.0 !
- v666.2 - OC/UV version. all other features included
BEFORE COMPLAINING THAT FLASHING UPDATE ZIP DOSENT WORK READ THIS:
What you can do for now is flash old kernel and flash update.zip and then go back to new kernel. But i would recommend all to get rom makers to change scripts!
Hi everyone, I understand Clockwork 3.0 has caused some issues with flashing zips and I wanted to make a post that explains why.
To give you back history, there are currently two ways to create "update.zip" scripts. The first one is "update-script", also known as Amend. It was the first version of the scripting language created by Google, and was used in Android 1.0 and Cupcake (1.5). However, Amend has two serious design flaws:
Function arguments can not span more than 1 word.
The scripting language is compiled into the recovery causing image bloat and inflexibility.
Because of this reason Google REMOVED Amend support in Donut and beyond, and instead switched to update-binary and updater-script, which is also known as Edify.
However, Amon Ra and I kept Amend support in, to help ease the transition off its usage in ROM creation. CyanogenMod itself has already switched to Edify 9 months ago.
With the recent Gingerbread source code drop and the upcoming CM7 release, I needed to merge the latest changes from Google's Gingerbread recovery into ClockworkMod recovery. This meant finally removing Amend support, and switching fully to Edify. If you flash ClockworkMod 3.0 or higher, it will no longer install Amend (update-script) zips. Version 220.127.116.11 will show you the following message:
Amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported.
Amend scripting was deprecated by Google in Android 1.5.
It was necessary to remove it when upgrading to the ClockworkMod 3.0 Gingerbread based recovery.
Please switch to Edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages.
Please switch to using Edify, as it will be a requirement for CM7 Gingerbread based ROMs. I gave notice about this a month ago on Twitter.
If you must absolutely flash an older Amend zip, you can always flash an older recovery or AmonRa or the like and do it manually.
Here's a 2.6 version (supports both script versions) and backs up wimax:
PLEASE TEST THIS FOR ME!
Please note, that once CM7 is released, Clockwork 3.0 WILL BE A REQUIREMENT.