Change Region, Debrand or Rebrand 1.6 and 2.1 via CDA

1,208 posts
Thanks Meter: 575

By arkedk, Senior Member on 31st October 2010, 09:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th November 2011, 07:07 AM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I had this message (unable... brown... connect to SEMC...) when I tried to update my absolutely regular retail SE phone today. The problem was the internet connection was down and PC Companion couldn't download firmware update. That simple. After I repaired internet and retried, everything went fine. So, just check you internet connection.

10th May 2012, 07:35 AM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi im not using big x10 but x10 mini pro, i know they are very different, but i hope you can help me as i cannot find such type of thread in MINI pro section.

I had changed the region to nordic one (the region code was written on the package box) 1238-9136

and now when i try to update via Seus or PC companion i get these, 1st it says software is up to date, then when i try to repair it says downloading and then "there is no software available for your phone, please try again"

any ideas?
12th May 2012, 01:07 AM |#523  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newestuser

and now when i try to update via Seus or PC companion i get these, 1st it says software is up to date, then when i try to repair it says downloading and then "there is no software available for your phone, please try again"

any ideas?

Hi there!

I'm with the same issue!

10th June 2012, 06:09 AM |#524  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newestuser

Hi im not using big x10 but x10 mini pro, i know they are very different, but i hope you can help me as i cannot find such type of thread in MINI pro section.

I had changed the region to nordic one (the region code was written on the package box) 1238-9136

any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_madex

Hi there!

I'm with the same issue!

Okay, you might wanna subscribe to this thread as well.

-The one written on the box, same goes with the number written at the back of your phone, is called SI number. The number written in build.prop is CDA/CDF number. This stands for the customization version of your firmware which differs by country/region/branding. CDA/CDF code in your build.prop is what SUS or PCC reads.

-Now, every phone have different lists of CDA/CDF numbers. They are posted in this thread: [SOLVED] force update by editing build.prop, Also: [WIP] list of CDA strings!
Since you have XMP(SK17), refer to this. Thank koperta4512 for providing us these codes.

-boyq
19th February 2013, 02:07 PM |#525  

More
still not available for x10 NTT docomo?
22nd February 2013, 04:10 PM |#526  
OP Senior Member
Flag Randers
Thanks Meter: 575

Donate to Me
More
Re: Change Region, Debrand or Rebrand 1.6 and 2.1 via CDA
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanito

still not available for x10 NTT docomo?

You can flash another region with FlashTool. Just get the region you want from the forums that is ready for FlashTool. Happy flashing

Sent from my U9200 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 01:53 PM |#527  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkedk

You can flash another region with FlashTool. Just get the region you want from the forums that is ready for FlashTool. Happy flashing

Sent from my U9200 using xda app-developers app

what do you mean by flash for another region? my SO-01B is locked and what will happen if I rebrand/debrand/ change region it? Can i use it here in the philippines?

thanks,
8th September 2015, 08:25 PM |#528  

More
Does Changing region will change the 3g frequencies too ?? since my x10a is using the x10i frequencies as the system menu says:
Working bands:
. . . . . .
umts_bc1, umts_bc4, umts_bc8
Help. . . . please!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.1, eclair, quick, update, x10i

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)