FORUMS

NFL Analog Clock Skins for CHT *NEW v4 Set now Available* (All teams included)

1,094 posts
Thanks Meter: 995

By lnando84, Senior Member on 1st November 2010, 05:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Those of you, who have been on my dialpad skins thread, already know I've been skinning various items on my device to rep my team (Die Hard Eagles Fan!). I've skinned the analog clock used in cht. Once again, I liked the way it looked so much, I decided to make them for every NFL team and share. They are all installed using black hands.

I've added a 2nd set (v2) They all contain white hands that are set 75% transparency. If you'd like a different color for the hands, leave me a request and i'll see what i can do. Let me know what you guys think of them. Enjoy..

Only works if Cookie's Home Tab is installed.

EDIT:Here's a cab for the original cht clock.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Original CHT Clock and hands.cab - [Click for QR Code] (17.5 KB, 189 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to lnando84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lnando84 Ad-Free
3rd November 2010, 07:30 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Great work. Thanks.

One comment though - When I uninstall your cab, it removes the analog clock altogether. It does not restore the original clock. Fortunately, before installing your cab, I backed up the 4 files that it overwrites inside \Windows directory.
The Following User Says Thank You to see_u_then For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift see_u_then Ad-Free
6th November 2010, 08:53 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Allentown
Thanks Meter: 995

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by see_u_then

Great work. Thanks.

One comment though - When I uninstall your cab, it removes the analog clock altogether. It does not restore the original clock. Fortunately, before installing your cab, I backed up the 4 files that it overwrites inside \Windows directory.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I did set the cabs to allow uninstall so i don't know why it erases all the files upon uninstall. I attached the original clock cab to the first post for those that want to revert back.
The Following User Says Thank You to lnando84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lnando84 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)