CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 2.2 (Froyo) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
** These CyanogenMod builds are highly experimental and unsupported. ** ** Please refrain from submitting bug reports for any issues ** you may encounter while running one of these builds. ** ** Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading ** cause of male impotence.
If you find bugs/issues you can/must discuss here (do not submit nightlies bug on CyanogenMod issue tracker).
Warning : Not for new user, flash this build only if you know what you are doing !!!
- First time flashing CM 6 to your Desire (or coming from another ROM)?
1. Root your device and install Clockwork Recovery (Unrevoked method is recommended).
2. Do a Nandroid backup!
3. Update your radio if needed (720p require 5.x radio)
4. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
5. Install the ROM
6. Optionally install the Google Addon
- Upgrading from earlier CM6?
1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)
There are no Google Apps bundled with CM ROMs, because Google asked Cyanogen to remove copyrighted apps, after flashing rom don't forget to flash Google Addon package if you want it.
Latest version: http://mirror.teamdouche.net/?device=bravo
before flash is recommended to check the md5sum
ChangeLog / Twitter
Please visit the CyanogenMod Wiki for step-by-step installation walkthroughs and tons of other useful information.
Thank you to EVERYONE involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging and documenting! Enjoy!
thank's to gatsu_1981 and imfloflo for inspiration