FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Port the Samsung Galaxy S notification bar brightness slider

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By nobloat, Member on 8th November 2010, 05:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
The samsung galaxy s phones have a cool feature where if you slide your finger left or right along the notification bar, the brightness changes. i searched around and couldnt find any reference to anyone trying to port this feature. anyone know of anything like this?

21st November 2010, 10:37 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I think this phone wasn't a good deal There isn't option to install applications to SD card Even the XDA comunity doesn't support the development of this phone. And the display is one of the worst on the market.
21st November 2010, 11:37 PM |#3  
Woodlone!
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petervranek

I think this phone wasn't a good deal There isn't option to install applications to SD card Even the XDA comunity doesn't support the development of this phone. And the display is one of the worst on the market.

Are you kidding me? The galaxy s phones have 2 gigs of app storage along with 16gigs of internal SD card storage so don't go there. Theres also plenty of development. 3 million galaxy s's out there and theres gonna be no support for it? And the display is the best display in the market right now so you got your facts twisted.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
1st August 2011, 04:25 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I have seen it listed in the changelog for Cyanogenmod 7.1 I don't know if it applies to the nightlies only right now or for the RC1 as well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)