FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Focus Screen Protector Recommendations

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By RSG1, Junior Member on 9th November 2010, 06:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Would like to go with the Lexerd but only the Anti-glare version is available on Amazon... any idea when the Crystal Clear version is available?

There is the one made by Amzer; yet reviews are not great. Any other options?
 
 
9th November 2010, 09:36 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
ATT is selling full body (front and back only) screen protectors from InvisibleShield.
10th November 2010, 01:33 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag OH-IO
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalandiel

ATT is selling full body (front and back only) screen protectors from InvisibleShield.

But Zagg doesn't list them as available on their web site yet. I'm not as interested in a screen protector as I am having Zagg cover the back of my phone. Their product is great. I like the gripping feel of it. The screen of the focus is Gorilla Glass so that why I'm not going to cover it.
11th November 2010, 06:38 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Do you have a reference link to the Focus being built with Gorilla Glass?
11th November 2010, 03:53 PM |#5  
falconeight's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 64
 
Donate to Me
More
Att has a zagg shield thats a dry install and is pretty nice. Its not as grippy as the wet but feel similar.
11th November 2010, 11:47 PM |#6  
smuook's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jax, Florida
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSG1

Do you have a reference link to the Focus being built with Gorilla Glass?

http://twitter.com/SamsungMobileUS/status/29699489561#
12th November 2010, 01:52 AM |#7  
Mallux's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I installed the InvisibleShield on my Focus. I really like the matte finish on the back. I took it to the booth in the mall and had the invisibleshield guy install it for me for free (usually like $7, i think.) Just FYI, it may be a dry protector, but you can still install it as if it were wet.
12th November 2010, 02:22 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
No one would be happier than I if that is true.

However, I am suspicious that the tweet is the only reference to it.

http://www.corning.com/gorillaglass/devices.aspx
12th November 2010, 02:51 AM |#9  
Member
Flag Sherman Oaks, CA
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic_FC

No one would be happier than I if that is true.

However, I am suspicious that the tweet is the only reference to it.

http://www.corning.com/gorillaglass/devices.aspx

This came straight from the Corning webpage:

"Corning’s Gorilla glass has been designed into more than 240 models by 24 major brands. Due to customer agreements the following list is only a sampling."

They could just be slow at updating their site... at least lets hope so lol.
12th November 2010, 03:33 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr916

This came straight from the Corning webpage:

"Corning’s Gorilla glass has been designed into more than 240 models by 24 major brands. Due to customer agreements the following list is only a sampling."

They could just be slow at updating their site... at least lets hope so lol.

That would be a great surprise. I've hated screen protectors since the first Palm.

Check this video out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x91cmj_dP_4
12th November 2010, 02:43 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSG1

Do you have a reference link to the Focus being built with Gorilla Glass?

How's this?



Apparently AMOLD spec requires the glass to be scratchproof
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes