Current version: 220.127.116.11
- FakeFlash zip for S-ON users
Flashable image for S-OFF users
- MD5: 0bd2a55504dd70641feb9c9b3ba5b1da
- SHA-1: 0b6e77dedd8b954817d7210bf77c55f38da82278
- fix /sd-ext wipe
- fix android secure formatting
- Add the volume command for seeing the current recovery.fstab. Support crazy HTC chargemode.
- Refactor nandroid so the availability of boot backup is determined automatically. Boot backups are also no longer assumes to be on raw partitions, as they may be on a VFAT partition or someting different, such as in the case of Nook.
- 18.104.22.168. Provide an error message if an Amend zip is provided.
- readd ext2/ext3 format support.
- fix executable bit on e2fsck
- Support for ext2 and ext3 update-binary.
- fix no select button
- Added options for an internal SD card to be handled by recovery.
- Exable uses in BoardConfig.mk:
BOARD_HAS_SDCARD_INTERNAL := true
BOARD_SDCARD_DEVICE_INTERNAL := /dev/block/mmcblk3p1
- Setting BOARD_SDCARD_DEVICE_SECONDARY to the same value as
BOARD_SDCARD_DEVICE_INTERNAL will allow the device to
"fall back" to the internal SD card for other actions.
- recovery: Remove condition around get_root_mtd_partition
- Refactor recovery's block device handling to work across variant hardware in a cleaner fashion.
- Fix write_raw_image on mtd devices.
- Fix graphics corruption on some devices. BML restore needs to unlock first.
- fix up bmlutils some more
- Supress "warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions" in minui/resources.c and mtdutils/mtdutils.c
- implement bmlutils
- fix up implementation of int get_partition_device
- Modify apply_patch to fail if trying to patch mtd on non-mtd devices.
Warning: Don't make a backup with Amon_Ra's recovery and restore it with ClockworkMod Recovery and vice-versa, you may USB brick your device.
Sources available here: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...table_recovery
All credits to koush for this recovery, I only compiled them!