Their posts, as a reference:
I will summarize the Titanium Backup solution, as that's the one I had gotten to work. The non-TB solution did not work for me, but still relevant as some people have gotten it to work in cm:
- Get a copy of Titanium Backup and sideload it (free version is fine). http://matrixrewriter.com/android/
- Make sure the Market is working with your Google ID, of course.
- Go into Settings -- Applications -- Manage Applications and Force Stop both the Market and Google Services Frameworks apps.
- In Titanium Backup, go into "Backup/Restore", look for "Google Services Framework 2.2", click on it and then choose "Wipe Data". Then go back to the home screen.
- Run the Market app. You should get an error (that's a good thing, as that's what we want. If you don't get an error, re-try the steps above until you do).
- Reboot, and wait at least a minute after the OS is up to let things stabilize.
- Run the Market again. You should see an immediate difference.
EDIT: You might have to do one more reboot to get apps to actually download and install. I had this issue, but it might have just been me.
I tested this on TnT 1.02, but keep in mind that my TnT is further modded so results may vary. Good luck!