About the build
As you guys know, I have a JDMS 1.5 build which is working pretty stable and working nice for me. So, I decided to stick with the defrost base and not drop it, instead, I decided to release another stable builds with different bases. I was looking around and came by this rom by AdamG named Oxygen. Then I decided to work on this rom by adding some tweaks and apps to make it stable for HTC Leo users. AdamG also did really good job adding features. Keep in mind, the rom still in beta, more features will be added later on. Read more about the rom here
Stable PPP connection, no need for an rmnet build...(Thanks to latema)
Fast speed build without lagg or sod
Pretty cool theme
Automatic brightness works 100%
LedMeKnow app included to control led notifications..
There is a lot more to list...
Everything is working for me...
Installition and tips
Extract the Android folder (with all files in in) to root of your SD Card. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
- You canot keep your data.img from other roms... Do a clean install please..(You can try if you want but don't come here crying )
- If you already have an Android folder on your SD Card DELETE IT OR RENAME IT, because this version MAY BE INCOMPATIBILE with older releases !!!
- After copyng everything to your SD Card ensure you have at least 600 Mb free space for data store
- After you have done all steps go into Android folder and tap CLRCAD (for working sound), and after that just tap HaRET.
- On first run when there is an black htc logo, just give it time to complete, and wait for the data.img to be created.
- If you get some strange errors, or Android does not work, try to reformat SD card and try everything from the start.
If that does not help, I suggest you to change your rom and radio with my personal ones(Check my siggy!!!)
JDMode 1.0.7z 107.46 MB
copenhagen: For the great helpful faq..
Cass67 - Specially
Everyone on #htc-linux & #htc-linux-chat, devs at xda-forums