I'v Spent a lot of time themeing this ROM.. Changing out images, resizing, recoloring, moding some apk's..ect to my liking. Hope you guys like it to.
This ROM has:
- Boot Animation
»—› (CyanoGen MOD)
- ADWLauncher 1.3.6 Standalone
- SuperUser 188.8.131.52
- All themed Apk's are optimized and zipaligned (Smaller size)
- New Android Market 2.3.6
- AdBlock Host File (No Add's) UPDATED
- Speaker LED hack (More Info)
- [Patch] Malware Exploit for all pre-Gingerbread phones (More Info) NEW
From Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Gingerbread Keyboard 2.3
From CM 6.1.0 RC1 DS
- Mms 2.2.1 (Black Background)
- Music MOD
- Spare Parts
»—› hspa data distinguishable
»—› Honeycomb Battery Icon's with Percent (1-100) NEW
»—› No Menu Unlock (Optional) (Flash No Menu Unlock.zip)
»—› New Animations (Optional) (Flashable-Addons)
»—› Bounce Animation (YouTube)
»—› Flip Animation (YouTube)
»—› Fly Animation (YouTube)
»—› Fold Animation (YouTube)
Note: I Did Not Make The Videos- Settings
»—› Added 3,4,5 Minutes for Screen timeout; Removed 30 minutes
- Market 2.3.6 Updated
- Car Home -> Install From Market
- com.amazon.mp3 -> Install From Market
- Google Search -> Install From Market REMOVED
- Gmail -> Install From Market
- Kickback -> Install From Market REMOVED
- Maps Sapphire (Google Maps) -> Install From Market
- My Faves
- Soundback -> Install From Market REMOVED
- Street -> Install From Market REMOVED
- Talkback -> Install From Market REMOVED
- Voice Dialer
- Voice Search -> Install From Market
- YouTube - Install From Market
- Market 2.3.6 (Themed)
- AdBlock Host File
- framework-res (New Honeycomb Battery Icon's)
»—› Call log Tab -> Recent call Contact info Changed black txt to white for call duration and Date/Time
-[Patch] Malware Exploit for all pre-Gingerbread phones (More Info)
- Updated - AdBlock Host File - Removed - CMWallpapers - EmailGoogle - GenieWidget - Gmail - Added - All Defualt Ringtones Back
- Updated - Market Ver. 2.2.11 - MOD's - framework-res »—› New Battery Icon's with Percent (1-100) - Re-Themeing - framework-res (Fixed Some .9PNG's & New Battery Icon's) - Added - AdBlock Host File (No Add's) - GenieWidget - Speaker LED hack (More Info)This adds simultaneous handling of notifications to the Speaker LED while charging, on CM6.1. Behavior: If it is plugged in, the light will stay solid (charging). If a notification comes in with the screen off, it will blink green. If you turn on the screen, the charging light will come on. If you don’t acknowledge the notification, when the screen turns off it will blink green again. When it is not plugged in, notifications will blink green only when the screen is off.- Add-On's - Updated all Animation addons (Now have New Battery Icon's with Percent)
- Updated - ADW Launcher Ver. 1.3.6 Standalone - MOD's - Music »—› Removed Use Trackball to skip Option. - Re-Themeing - AccountAndSyncSettings - Bluetooth - CalendarProvider - Mms - MusicGoogle - PackageInstaller - Settings - Add-On's - Added Android Keyboard 2.2.1 (Optional) »—› To those that want to go back to the froyo keyboard.
Updated - Market 2.2.7 (Themed) - Removed - Live Wallpaper Support (Slows Down Phone) »—› Nexus Revamped LWP Add-On's - No Menu Unlock With Animations (Any_Animation-NMU.zip)
- MOD's - framework-res »—› New Animations (Optional) (Flashable-Addons)»—› Bounce Animation »—› Flip Animation »—› Fly Animation »—› Fold Animation- Some Re-Theming - Framework - Market - Desk Clock - Added - Live Wallpaper Patch By: FireRat - Updated - Market Ver. 2.2.6
- Mod's - framework »—› hspa data distinguishable »—› No Menu Unlock (Optional) (Flash No Menu Unlock.zip) - Settings »—› Removed Mod Version - Reverted - Original Android Font - Added - Email - Updated - Gmail - Gingerbread Keyboard 2.3
- Some Re-Theming - Phone (Dialer) - Contacts (Fixed Some .9 Png's) - Removed - Car Home/Launcher - Email - Protips - Titanium Backup - YouTube - MOD's -Settings »—› Added Mod Version in Settings/About Phone »—› Fixed Spanish Display Timeout (Shows Correct Timeout) - Fixed - Calender Provider »—› Fixed Black txt on Black Widget
- Initial Release
MediaFire: Gio's OTA Froyo 2.0
MegaUpload: Android-HTC RingTone's
I'v Uploaded some Android/HTC ringtones Since I'v token most of them out to free up
space in the ROM. Just extract and copy the media folder to the root of
your SD Card. You can add more or delete ones that you dnt like.
MegaUpload: Older Versions
MediaFire: Older Versions
I also themed Amon_RA's Recovery RA-sapphire-v1.7.0G.
Install Instructions are found here [Recovery] [32A & 32B] [16-May-2010] RA-sapphire-v1.7.0
I Installed it through recovery Because i have the new SPL So couldn't flash it through fastboot.
1. Copy recovery.img to the root of your sdcard
2. Boot into your current custom recovery (boot while holding HOME)
3. Connect your G1/mTouch 3G via usb to your pc/mac/...
4. In CMD go into your tools folder.
Type:5. Then Reboot into recovery and you should the themed Recoveryadb devices (to make sure that adb "sees" your device)
#flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img
Must have an engineering SPL, Can't use New SPL.
1. Copy recovery.img to a location where fastboot can find it.
2. Boot your G1/myTouch 3G into fastboot mode (boot while holding BACK)
3. Connect your G1/myTouch 3G via usb to your pc/mac/...
4. In CMD go into your tools folder.
Type:5. Then Reboot into recovery and you should the themed Recoveryfastboot devices (to make sure that fastboot "sees" your device)
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Note: If you can install CM6 then you can install this ROM.
You must have a custom recovery image installed.
There is no SPL requirement, but Radio requirements are the same as if you were installing CyanogenMod 5 or 6. if you have a 2x or 3x radio dont mess with it. you're fine.
1.Move ROM.zip into SD Card
3.Flash Super Wipe(Mirror) Info found hereThis will:4.Power off Phone
1) Call erase_image on CACHE, SYSTEM, USERDATA, and BOOT partitions
2) Mount /sd-ext (if it exists) and delete all files from it
3) Delete all files in the /sdcard/.android_secure directory which is where all the froyo apps2sd files live
4) Run e2fsck (file system repair) on the your ext partition
5) Log all output to the /tmp/wipe.log file (if you care)
5.Boot back into Recovery
6.Flash ROMNote:If you have7.Flash Any Add-On (Optional)
SPL -> 1.33.0013/1.33.0013d
Radio -> 2.22.27.08/184.108.40.206
Flash Kernel After ROM -> Kernel 220.127.116.11 – OC-UV-RAM-FP – Dream/Sapphire (32B) (Must be on New SPL + Radio 2708 Combo) (More Info on Kernel)
Skip if you don't
8.Reboot To See ROM