FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEMES][MODS] Battery % Mod, Themes, Animations and more DK28/CWM3 :16JAN

721 posts
Thanks Meter: 364

By a454nova, Inactive Recognized Developer on 28th November 2010, 06:15 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Closed for updates
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to a454nova For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift a454nova Ad-Free

28th November 2010, 06:27 AM |#2  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Aurora, CO

More
Themes department
Closed for updates
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to a454nova For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift a454nova Ad-Free
28th November 2010, 07:19 AM |#3  
Flag Sycamore
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Can you do a white and clear theme? Maybe light greyscale. I love the look of the blue theme but I'm not a big blue guy lol. Another idea would be a green theme but they are hard to achieve without looking cartoonish. If your real bored you could always try and redo the 5 quick function buttons on the notification drop down. You asked for suggestins lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
28th November 2010, 07:40 AM |#4  
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 1,457

Donate to Me
More
Nice work man! I'm gonna try this out. if looking for suggestions, black themes are always my fav and do well here.

sent from my RAZR
28th November 2010, 09:02 AM |#5  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 150

More
This might be dumb but will either of these work on viperrom? Also, what determines compatibility with themes?

get thE PICture?
28th November 2010, 10:17 AM |#6  
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 1,457

Donate to Me
More
Yes, it'll work on the version of viper running dk17 (latest, as of today). Look for title of whichever rom's thread, where it will indicate.

sent from my RAZR
28th November 2010, 03:36 PM |#7  
Flag Aurora, CO

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanfritz1

Can you do a white and clear theme? Maybe light greyscale. I love the look of the blue theme but I'm not a big blue guy lol. Another idea would be a green theme but they are hard to achieve without looking cartoonish. If your real bored you could always try and redo the 5 quick function buttons on the notification drop down. You asked for suggestins lol
Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Quote:
Originally Posted by decalex

Nice work man! I'm gonna try this out. if looking for suggestions, black themes are always my fav and do well here.
sent from my RAZR

Thanks for the input, I will work on those for you guys. ;0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyardavid

This might be dumb but will either of these work on viperrom? Also, what determines compatibility with themes?

get thE PICture?

Some Roms do a lot of work and mods of their own, making it hard to make them universal. My BattMod won't work with Viper yet and this has it built in. But, I will have one out for viper shortly... with or without the battmod. : )
Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to a454nova For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift a454nova Ad-Free
28th November 2010, 04:05 PM |#8  
Flag Massachussets
Thanks Meter: 1,987

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a454nova

Thanks for the input, I will work on those for you guys. ;0)

Some Roms do a lot of work and mods of their own, making it hard to make them universal. My BattMod won't work with Viper yet and this has it built in. But, I will have one out for viper shortly... with or without the battmod. : )
Thanks.

The reason your battery mod don't work with viper is cause that rom is already themed. By adding the battery mod your replacing his framework.

If you need any help feel free to pm me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
28th November 2010, 04:09 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
THANKS A BUNCH FOR THE THEME I AM DOING THIS FOR MY CHICK I HAVE A EVO BUT LOVE HER EPIC i am looking foward to the pink them for her when u get done snoozing lol it is still early can you get that one up thanks
28th November 2010, 04:50 PM |#10  
Account currently disabled
Flag Michigan City, IN
Thanks Meter: 1,486

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a454nova

-Nova's Themes for Epic 4G - DK17 : 27NOV10

These are a few themes that I built for my group of Epic owner here at home, thought I'd share, hope you like.
I'm not good at naming things so do make fun of me. :0)

Compatible With:
Quantum ROM 1.5 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=841948
Froyo DK17 Stock DK17 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=849753

Download and flash zip files in ClockworkMOD
Please make a backup first!! :0)
-----------------------------------------------

The Blue Majestic
Preview it
Download it

The Pink Panther
Coming soon

** I'll put of more tomorrow, need to catch some zzz **

ADD A NICE COLOR TO YOUR SMS/MMS APP TOO - CLICK HERE

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU OR THIS MESSES UP YOUR PHONE. : )

I am really enjoying your work your putting into theming these leaks. I would really love to know how you theme...what program do you use to edit the images? I've been using Paint.NET but it doesn't work to good. (;
28th November 2010, 05:05 PM |#11  
Flag Aurora, CO

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubby323

I am really enjoying your work your putting into theming these leaks. I would really love to know how you theme...what program do you use to edit the images? I've been using Paint.NET but it doesn't work to good. (;

I use Photoshop for editing the images. But if you don't know Photoshop, it will frustrate you. It still does me after 10+ years lol. I read a lot about Gimp being good, I haven't checked it out tho. http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

I'll make a useful list of links to guides for the diy'ers.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread