FORUMS

WP7 Swype Skins & NFL Dinik HTC Keyboard Skins (All teams included)

1,094 posts
Thanks Meter: 995

By lnando84, Senior Member on 30th November 2010, 04:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Ok everyone, here's the newest NFL skinning project I've been working on for my pro2. I liked the way the Eagles one I made for myself came out so much I went ahead and made one for every NFL team so that you guys could enjoy as well. I'd like to present you with my NFL DINIK Keyboard skins. I used DINIK's-Anastasia-Keyboard v2.0 as a base when making them. He also has a newer v3.0 keyboard skin i could use to make a newer set. Let me know what you guys think. Enjoy..

Huge THANKS goes to DINIK for creating all of his amazing skins.. These are HIS Rules and they must be followed here as well! Here they are:

!!! ATTENTION !!!
This are my Rules, simple and fair. If you break them. I gonna contact the Admins.

You are free to use my works Ifor private use.
You are free to modify my works, but only for private use. (No Share or Posting here or on other Sites)
You are not allowed to modify my works and post it here or on other sites. (Without my Permission)
You are not allowed to include my works in your Roms. (Without my Permission)
I welcome modifications and fixes from other users but please contact me first via private message before posting you modifications in the thread.

More info can be found on DINIK's Original Keyboard Thread HERE.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PQ_Bg.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	452624   Click image for larger version

Name:	PQ_Bg_Inv.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	452625  
The Following User Says Thank You to lnando84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lnando84 Ad-Free
2nd December 2010, 06:46 AM |#6  
Flag Omaha NE
Thanks Meter: 114

More
You're always rocking it aren't ya?
5th December 2010, 07:41 PM |#7  
Flag Omaha NE

More
I'm having a hell of a time getting a screen shot for you. I've tried resco screen capture and shake and save and even tho i have the keyboard up, it only captures the page behind the keyboard. I also tried with my camera, but i couldn't get a clear pic. any ideas?

The landscape lines up pretty well but it seems like the bottom of the helmet (AZ Cardinals at my nephew's insistence) is cut off at the space bar, but otherwise looks great.

for the portrait it looks like there is a double space bar and a double shift key and the bottom arrow keys are cut off by the bottom menu bar.

If you have any better ideas for a screen shot, let me know and i'll try it.
5th December 2010, 08:07 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Allentown

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie

I'm having a hell of a time getting a screen shot for you. I've tried resco screen capture and shake and save and even tho i have the keyboard up, it only captures the page behind the keyboard. I also tried with my camera, but i couldn't get a clear pic. any ideas?

The landscape lines up pretty well but it seems like the bottom of the helmet (AZ Cardinals at my nephew's insistence) is cut off at the space bar, but otherwise looks great.

for the portrait it looks like there is a double space bar and a double shift key and the bottom arrow keys are cut off by the bottom menu bar.

If you have any better ideas for a screen shot, let me know and i'll try it.

Try an app called capsure(just tried it and keyboard came up in pic). Get it HERE.
I did have to resize diniks keyboard skin to fit my tp2. Give me a min and I'll edit and attach a few files for you to try n see if it fixes the problem

EDIT: Here are the resized portrait images. Leave the Cardinals(tp2)cab installed and then copy and paste these into your windows folder overwriting the tp2 files then soft-reset. let me know how it works out.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Cardinals.zip - [Click for QR Code] (438.2 KB, 3 views)
8th December 2010, 04:31 AM |#9  
Flag Omaha NE

More
The files you posted brought me back to normal and thanks for the CapSure link, worked like a charm!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2010 12 07_15 01 29_0001_111g.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	458868   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010 12 07_15 03 43_0006_111g.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	458869  
8th December 2010, 06:54 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Allentown

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie

The files you posted brought me back to normal and thanks for the CapSure link, worked like a charm!

Your welcome!! When you say they brought you back to normal you don't mean they are as in the attached pics right? are those from the cab only? Cause those don't look good at all. If they do are aligned correctly with the files I attached, I'll remake them for all teams so that hd2 users can enjoy as well.

Here's the skin I pm'd you about. let me know what you think..
Attached Files
File Type: zip T of G.zip - [Click for QR Code] (58.0 KB, 9 views)
12th December 2010, 01:26 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile Differnt ROM
if im not running Diniks ROM, can i still use these tweeks? thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)