Assonance *shing* *sparkle* *sparkle*
Fixes Force Close when making phone call
Fixes Media Playback
Extended Power Menu
Menuless lag fix
BLN Enabled by default
Kernel Tweaks Enabled by default
App Widget Picker (groups widgets together when selecting them)
Astro File Manager
Updated Flash Player
New 1.5.4 kernel
New voltage Control 2.0 RC2
My Files (complete with AOSP icons throughout)
Changed Icons in the "Attach Menu" of Messaging to ASOP
Update Swype (Double click words to fix incorrect words)
Added Gingerbread Keyboard (with working Dictionary)
Removed Droid X Keyboard
Headset Fix, amongst others
New Shutdown Animation (to match startup)
Modified version of Gingerbread Theme
Menu no longer unlocks phone
Voltage Control updated to RC4
Update Gmail, Voice Search, Google Voice, and YouTube
New Market (NOTE: Apps only have a 15 minute return period now)
Rethemed Power Menu and Settings Menu
Modded Camera app, uses Power Button to take pictures
Minor bug fixes
Voltage Control 3.0a3
Telus JL3 Modem
Stock MMS app
Update Gingerbread Keyboard... Working Haptic Feedback, among other things
DocRambone Style Wipe/No Wipe packaging
- I9000UGJK3 Based
- I9000UGJK3 Modem
- SetiroN's Kernel###
- Deodexed & zipaligned
- Apps and Framework Optimized
- Superuser + busybox 1.17.4
- Extensive APN list
- Bloatware Removed
- CLShortFuse's GPS + JM9 Fix + Epic GPS Fix
- Custom Battery Mod***
- AOSP Lockscreen
- AOSP Launcher
- Custom Boot Animation
- No Boot/Shutdown Sounds
- Updated Apps
- Preconfigured lagfix (all ext4)
- Locale set to United States
- Xan's Voltage App
- Working Swype
- AOSP Icons
- Complete Market
- Ad Blocking via Hosts File
- Other minor things I forgot (already! )
### If you'd like to use a different kernel, by all means go ahead. Simply drop the zImage file into the .zip, and/or any files that it may require. Your mileage may vary.
*** If you'd like a different type of Battery Mod, take the framework-res.apk from /system/framework and use this website: http://circle.glx.nl/
1. Backup all of your apps, photos, etc. Use Titanium Backup (on the market) for your apps. Put the TitaniumBackup folder on your computer, along with your photos and such.
2. Using Odin, flash back to stock JF6. If your phone has 3-button problems use this Odin. This mostly effects 1008 phones (check under your battery).
3. Using Odin, Master Clear THIS DELETES EVERYTHING ON YOUR PHONE, INCLUDING THE INTERNAL SD CARD.
4. Root your phone. I use this one click.
5. Install Rom Manager from the market. Using this, install Clockwork Mod recovery.
1. Transfer Assonance_x.x.zip to your SD Card.
2. Reboot into Clockwork Mod recovery and flash Assonance_x.x.zip
3. Following installation, reboot the phone.
4. It will say "Config files differ". Choose "Yes, with backup and restore". Wait for it to complete.
5. Allow the phone to boot. This will take an abnormally long time. Somewhere between 2 and 4 minutes. The dots will not stop for any period longer than 10 seconds.
6. Allow the phone to establish a data connection. This will take longer than normal, and should be done within a minute or two.
7. Restore apps with Titanium Backup, add your photos, etc.
8. Enjoy for 15 minutes before caving to your insatiable ROM Flashing obsession.
SetiroN - i9000 SuperOptimized Reoriented Kernel
Xan - Voltage Control App
CLShortFuse - GPS Files
for.digit, di11igaf, and designgears for their assistance
New screenshots need to be taken.