Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Q] htc p3470 stuck help plzz

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By nerijus26, Junior Member on 12th December 2010, 11:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
my phone is stuck on smart mobility onbl 1.11.0000 spl 1.11.0001 gsm 03.15.90 os 1.11.0.0 .i was to try hard reset but its say format failed.and i lost my backup cd .how can i fix my phone.sorry for my english.plzz help

12th December 2010, 12:24 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
htc phar100 stuck plzz help
my phone is stuck on smart mobility onbl 1.11.0000 spl 1.11.0001 gsm 03.15.90 os 1.11.0.0 i was to try hard reset but its say format failed.and i lost my backup cd .how can i fix my phone.sorry for my english.plzz help
12th December 2010, 01:30 PM |#3  
Senior Moderator - Emeritus
Flag - Just one More
Thanks Meter: 1,166

Donate to Me
More
Hi there,

Easiest, quickest and safest way (for a beginner like you ) is to download an official rom and flash it.

You will need to put your device into bootloader to flash, but you should have no problems with this method.

Once its up and running, read the very good guides and understand the procedures before flashing again

Chow.
The Following User Says Thank You to timmymarsh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift timmymarsh Ad-Free
12th December 2010, 01:54 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
thanks but i dont have backup and i can get oficial rom from htc.plz help
12th December 2010, 02:22 PM |#5  
Flag - Just one More

Donate to Me
More
Sorry i didnt understand you there fully. Did you say you cant get official download or dont want to flash it as you dont have a back up?

Here is the d/l link for official rom from HTC : http://www.htc.com/www/supportdownlo...cat=2&dl_id=12

If you have you tried a hard reset and it did not work then nothing else will put your phone right as far as i can tell from the info you gave me. Your only alternative is flashing an official htc rom.

How did you get to this place, what did you do to ur device?
The Following User Says Thank You to timmymarsh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift timmymarsh Ad-Free
12th December 2010, 02:43 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Exclamation
IN HTC SUPPORT I RESIVE THAT(Sorry, this software download is not suitable for your device)I AM FROM ENGLAND.HARD RESET NOT WORKING ITS SAYS (FORMAT FAILED)HOW CAN I GET PHONE WORK AGAIN.SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
12th December 2010, 02:48 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Exclamation
I DID BACKUP BUT I LOSTETSORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
12th December 2010, 03:03 PM |#8  
Flag - Just one More

Donate to Me
More
Ok read this, it has link to official wwe rom : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...t=official+rom

ps : just a word of advice, if you had typed official rom in the pharos forum you would have found this quite quickly

Cheers.
12th December 2010, 06:47 PM |#9  
Retired Moderator
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 330

More
If you run into anymore problems after reading the guides, let us know.. we might be able to help with the SPL stuff.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)