Follows the style of clockr, only needed information is shown. It shows the upcoming events within 1 week range, and most importantly, it only shows 1 event.
Can you make tapping the widget open the detail of the event?
I tried, trust me. But somehow, the event detail view open with incorrect information. If anybody knows how android properly handle calendar intents, do tell me please!
How much resource does the widget use?
No polling is done. The widget now hooks onto Android Calendar to detect changes to it. 1 widget refresh update is done per day in the case where no changes in the Android Calendar is detected.
Picture speak a thousand words...
More screenshots: droidBar.net
1.5: Market Link
- Doesn't show only up to 7 days now (an option in preference)
- Show today's date when not no events
- Calendr+: Can select which calendars to read events from! ONLY $0.99! Supoort me!
1.0: Market Link
- Full preferences for setting widget appearance - accessed through Calendr launcher icon
- Battery efficient! Hooked onto Calendar changes as opposed to 30mins polling interval
- Timed events have priority over All Day events: After 12am, the next event is shown rather than the All-Day event
- Not related... THANKS FOR THOSE WHO WISHED ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!
Alpha 2: Here
- Fixed the bug whereby only one calendar is being used
- Calendr now show the day (Mon, Tue, Wed etc.) (will be made toggalable in the future)
- Totally unrelated: 21st December is my birthday :P
Alpha 1: Here
- First Release
- Checks all your visible Calendar and display the nearest event
- Supports up to 21 letters of Event Title OR 5 Words whichever limitations come first
- 30mins interval refresh
- ONLY HDPI IS FULLY SUPPORTED RIGHT NOW
- No customizations available (yet!)