I've tried so many music apps for android, yet I keep running back to my Zune80 to play music. I do this because it is just a better experience for playing music. The problem with this is I have to carry both my Vibrant and my Zune. So I started working on a simplistic music app called Just Music(working name, not final).ETA'S!!!!!!:
I know im like the first dev that does an eta, w/e.Project Stats:
- Albino should be ready for release mid Q1 2011. Thats like end of Jan beginning of Feb.
- Blanket and "Thats Crazy Town" are minor updates. The should be about 2 weeks after Albino. So Albino comes out, 2 weeks later Blanket, then 2 weeks after Blanket comes "Thats Crazy Town".
- ETA's and features are subject to change at will.
- Betas/Nightlys will be available exclusively at my web site. actual release will be on market.
- Overall: 1%
- Buttons: 95%
- General Layout: 85%
Multi Touch Gestures:
- Navigation Gestures: 100%
- Music Playback: 100%
- izak at whoatech dot com
- Gui Design
- Gui Coding
12/13/2010How You Can Help:
Looking for 2 coders:
- 1 back end performance
- 1 multi touch gesture work
- Both need experience and need to be able to prove it with samples
- Look at Project Needs
- Donate, this is a labor of love, but it doesn't fund the Dr. Peppers that keep me going during late nights.
- Come up with ideas / app functionality that needs to be added, remember, it only plays music for now.
- Comment on new images and give me some constructive feed back.
- Fix my typos. I suck at spelling/grammar so don't flame me for some minor errors.
- Started working on the XML GUI in Eclipse. Have the Artist View about 20% done.
- Hope to have a non-music playing version out in about 3 weeks with a fully working demo GUI.
- I'm visiting my GF this week end, then going home to my family for Xmas, I hope y'all understand if I don't do many updates for the next 2 weeks. Will have some good stuff in the new year.
- I'll still be working on the app during this time, its just that my attention is going to the people close to me and not the app for the next 2 weeks.
- Marry Xmas, Happy New Year, and God Bless.
- Moved QnA to post 4
- Add the Roadmap to Post 3
- Added ETA's Section to Post 1
- Added 5 more pics of the Now Playing Screen.
- Moved gallery to post #2
- Moved QnA to post #3
- Added 9!!!!!1 new images of the album view. The last 2 are the most important, just wanted to show the development cycle of the UI.
- Project Start
- Uploaded Seven example images
- Need help deciding between the 3 different album views.
- Images where done in Illustration, no code has yet been written.
- Currently working on playlist screen and tunning up the graphics on the now playing screen